Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger player looking to join a boosting company.

Discussion on Challenger player looking to join a boosting company. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Challenger player looking to join a boosting company.

Hi there, got some experience as a booster ( was doing it during the summer 2013 ). I have some free time during the time which I vist the university and train myself in league of legends, soo I am seeking to join a boosting group/company who can supply me with orders and pay me the amount I deserve for the work I do. I have some screenshots leftover from the boosts I did and I can provide you a screenshot of my account if necesary, contact me here with a private message and we can discuss there other details.
Thanks for your time.
Old 02/13/2015, 21:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
hit me up in skype for details etc..
Old 02/17/2015, 17:20   #3

elite*gold: 100
Bump, still looking for someone who can supply me with a lot of orders : )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
OCE Challenger player looking for a boosting company
02/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Currently working for a small boosting but they only give the booster 60% of the sale and they are pretty sluggish in terms of responses and boost requests so looking for another company to join. KPBrah - Oceania - Summoners - League of Legends, im challenger on oce and can reliably boost up to diamond 1. Skype is:kyle.pettigrew14
Looking to join on a boosting company, i'm [Challenger]
08/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
You need to complet this if not just no reply: You have to get minimum 1 order / week what means 3+ divisions. You have to pay first. I will not provide my game name since i want to me anonym. You have to be able to pay me with Paysafecard or Skrill. Not boosting on lower divisions than Silver. I would make 1 vouch games before the deal. I'm challenger player and last season i was in TOP 15.
Looking to join on a boosting company. (d1+challenger)
08/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I'm d1 and my friend challenger. let us know
Challenger player looking to join a boosting group
06/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title says. I can prove myself by either playing or sending a pm from acc. skype: [email protected] Playing since first season. 1st season: 1900+ elo 2nd season: Diamond 3rd season: Challenger 4th season: Challenger