Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost from bronze to gold \\ Diamond Player

Discussion on Boost from bronze to gold \\ Diamond Player within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boost from bronze to gold \\ Diamond Player

HI

I'm a diamond player, im new in the elo boost thing, my smurf's are platinum and gold currently, since im new I only will boost till gold5 and later will do plat - diamond boost's.
I have experience in competitive gaming, only online tournaments.

Price list:

Bronze V - IV = 4€
Bronze IV - III = 4€
Bronze III - II = 5€
Bronze II - I = 5€
Promos to Silver 6€
Bronze V -Silver V package = 21€

Silver V - IV = 9€
Silver IV - III = 9€
Silver III - II = 10€
Silver II - I = 12€
Promos to Gold 13€
Silver V - Gold V package = 50€

Per game price:
Bronze 2€
Silver 3€
Gold 5€

Why chose my service?

- You can pause the request whenever you wan't to play!

- It's anonymous, I won't talk to no one on your account, no worries!

You need to be winning at least 15LP/game otherwise price's may suffer change's

PM me with order's or contact on skype - jtzboost

JTZ
Old 02/11/2015, 01:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
BUMP Doing vouches tomorrow !
Closed Thread

Tags
boost, diamond, eloboost, gold, lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] Diamond Elo Player Boosting in Bronze-Silver-Gold
09/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm generally a freelance booster that completes orders for various sites behind the scenes in my free time, so the purpose of this thread is mostly for Trading and Rep purposes for the jobs I've completed (only way to receive rep is to have started a thread). That being said, if anybody with an account in Bronze to Gold is looking for a quick and easy boost job done for below-market rates, you can contact me on Skype at twistedlogicx. I don't have fixed rates, but seeing as how I'm used to...
[Selling] Diamond 4 and Diamond 5 Boost Bronze, Silver and Gold
08/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello me and my brother are students and we want to give you the chance to improve yourself with a "boost" in bronze, silver and gold league. We only play on EUW and are Diamond 4 and Diamond 5. We have much time and finished our last boost from S5 to G5 in 4 days. We won 95% of the games. Prizes: Bronze 8€ per Division Silver 10€ per Divison Gold 15€ per Divison - immunity is a high priority - safety is a high priority
[Selling] [ANY BRONZE BOOST FOR 10€][DIAMOND PLAYER][EU SERVERS]
07/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
So as title says, im willing to do any bronze boost for a fixed 10€ price. Whether its 1 division or all 5 - doesnt matter, price stays the same. Im fairly bored of playing in higher leagues and want to have some more fun so its your chance to have a great deal! :) If interested, contact me trough skype - bonaqua44
[Selling] Bronze to Plat lV Boost, Diamond 5 EUW player
07/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I am 23 years old and i m Diamond 5 player on EUW. I can easily boost accounts to maximum plat 4/plat 3 (around one divison per day), the rest might be a bit long. I didnt fix my prices yet since it s the first time i do this for money :p. I d say 5 to 15 euros per division depending on your league. Just post here and we will negociate. I also have a silver 3 account right now if you wanna duo. I can do free vouch game with you, no problem.
[Selling] Bronze - Gold [Cheap][Fast][Diamond S3/4 Player]
06/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys i am a diamond season 3 & 4 player and i am willing to boost people up to gold. I have never tried this nor ever done boosting but my friend wich is a long time member of this forum introduced me to this and i got a picture of how i should do it. I will post my prices below and also a screenshot of my profile as proof i am diamond player. Bronze ~ Per division Silver ~ Per division Gold ~ Per division