Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Plat V Smurf

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat V Smurf

Sold!

« Bronze Championship Riven CHEAP | Lv.30/Plat V /50+ Skins (Billig) »

Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW plat 4 smurf plat border account 20 champs 2 runes page
04/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling EUW Smurf plat 4 account 20 champs , 1 victorius morgana + 2 free skins , 2 rune pages ,some icons , good mmr plat border! Skype : djoletristana
[Selling] EUW Smurf ACC Plat Border S3 and Plat 2 S4 77 Champs 2 Skins 3 Runespages
03/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys, id like to sell one of my smurf accounts from League. The ACC has achieved Platinum Season 3 soloqueue and is currently placed at plat 2 with high mmr. The acc doesnt own a lot of champs, 77 to be exactly, and only got 2 skins which are poolparty lee sin and poolparty renekton. Offers are welcome. Im accepting paypal only (you pay the fees) feel free to contact me on skype or per pm to get your questions solved.
[Trading] Plat 5 smurf(good mmr) for boost from plat 1 > dia 5 [EUW]
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I will be giving a platinum 5 account to the one boosting me from platinum 1 to diamond 5 on the EUW server. I can also give a unranked account instead if you want that. If there is nobody that want to do it for one account, I can maybe give two accounts. The boost should be easy, I got most champs and runes. Message me or post your skype here. Only trusted people please(We can duo if not trusted).
[Trading] Plat 5 smurf(good mmr) for boost from plat 1 > dia 5 [EUW]
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I will be giving a platinum 5 account to the one boosting me from platinum 1 to diamond 5 on the EUW server. I can also give a unranked account instead if you want that. If there is nobody that want to do it for one account, I can maybe give two accounts. The boost should be easy, I got most champs and runes. Message me or post your skype here. Only trusted people please(We can duo if not trusted).
Boosting/Coaching Bronze/silvers. Main Plat,Smurf Plat.
07/17/2013 - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions - 8 Replies
As I said in the Title, I am both plat in Main and Smurf. Currently looking to make some money after 2-3 experience.