Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eloboost for Placementmatches

Discussion on Eloboost for Placementmatches within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 02/06/2015, 13:46   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 102/1/0
35eur.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [S] 10 Placementmatches EUW[B]Paysafecard
03/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 44 Replies
Elo in Season 4 : Platin 3 Only TRUSTED USER ARE ALLOWED TO COMMENT ! Say me the win Rate and the Price, ty :) !
[Buying] PlacementMatches
01/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Making 10 placementmatches for 25 PSC pm me
[Selling] Placementmatches by Diamond 3 main
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Heyho guys, if you are looking for some help for your placement matches, I'll offer to do them, as long as you werent higher then Platinum V. Unranked -> Gold = 30€ Doesn't matter if you were Bronze or Silver, ill get you Gold for sure. All you need is Shaco and some AD runes. ( If I cant jungle, I will play Mid). All jobs Until platinum V i finished with Shaco were around 90% Winrate.
[Buying] PLacementmatches S4
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I want to buy 10Placementmatches with Middleman or Trusted Guys. I was Season3 Gold1 and now i want to be in Plat5. Pls tell me your offers and a Date when u can start.
[Buying] Suche EUW Placementmatches ab S4
11/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hallo, suche jemanden der mir meine Placementmatches in S4 macht. Bin momentan S5 und werde auch S3 damit beenden. Zahle mit offline PSC! Bitte nur Trusted Member. Bitte nicht in Skype oder per Pn melden. Postet euren Preis hierdrunter damit ihn alle sehen. Mfg GL2171