Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free boosts for bronze/silver players

Discussion on Free boosts for bronze/silver players within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

free boosts for bronze/silver players on euw for the next like 3 hours hit me up asap

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free LoL Boosts for Bronze 5 to Silver 1
12/14/2014 - Freebies - 2 Replies
I want to offer free boosts for ppl between Bronze 5 and Silver 1. Only one divison / user ;) Servers: EUW, EUNE, RUS, TR Add me on Skype: jinx.epvp Boosted:
12/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Got some spare time free boosts for anyone in silver/bronze on euw, having decent rune pages would also be helpfull I am diamond 5 on euw pm me or message me on skype
[Selling] Boosts for Bronze and Silver Players
10/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey! I'd like to start a boosting Service from Bronze - Gold atm. to my person: Im a 17 year old student from germany, and in my free time I play alot of league. Im a main ADC and maybe I can help some people to climb the ladder by boosting them :) Im currently looking for vouches! So if youre interested , feel free to Skype me in my NEW Skype: [email protected] Vouches: http://i.epvpimg.com/UD9Hc.png
08/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey im diamond 5 on euw, and want to give some free boosts out for bronze/silver, Pm me on here or add me on skype
FREE BRONZE/SILVER Elo Boosts [NA]
08/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking to start doing elo boosting but need to gain some reputation. Would like to do five-ish (5) FREE elo boosts of 3 wins just to establish that I'm actually legitimate. After those are done I will post prices and such. Please send me a PM and add my skype elowith2spik3 Details: Boosting during the night (usually) - midnight to 8am PST