Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Championship Riven for my csgo skins

Discussion on Championship Riven for my csgo skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Championship Riven for my csgo skins

Ok, so heres the deal.
I want the Championship riven, on a account.
I want the email the account was created with!

I can go first, but you will need 100+ tbm.
We will discuss the price, pm me or comment below if interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Championship Riven EUW For CSGO Skins
12/24/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/LRIGe.jpg Championship riven euw unranked account for csgo items - 50+champs. - 6 rune pages. - Xmas skins: Gangplank Toy, Snowmerdinger... - Verfied email. skype: AccountServiceLoL
[Selling] [H]all champs, 100+ skins, good rating, championship riven [W]CSGO items/psc
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm selling my EUW LoL-Account. It has 100+ skins, some of them are: Pulsfire Ezreal, Championship Riven, Demonblade Tryndamere and many more. It has all Champions and almost all runes + 19 runepages. S2: Platinum S3: Diamond S4: Platinum (with good mmr) I want some good cs:go items or a paysafecard for that account. I will not go first. We can use a middleman, but I don't want to get scammed.
[Trading] [H]all champs, 100+ skins, good rating, championship riven [W]CSGO items/psc
04/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm not playing League of Legends anymore, so I want to sell my account. It's on EUW (600 normal game wins; about 800 ranked game wins in 3 seasons): S2 Platinum S3 Diamond S4 Gold (didn't play a lot) It has 100+ skins => most expensive ones are: Championship Riven, Demonblade Tryndamere, Pulsfire Ezreal and some limited skins (Definitely Not Blitzcrank, Victorious Elise,Toy Soldier Gangplank and many more) It also has 19 runepages with all useful runes. I'll send the account information...
[Selling] [H]all champs, 100+ skins, good rating, championship riven [W]CSGO items/psc
04/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, I'm not playing League of Legends anymore, so I want to sell my account. It's on EUW : S2 Platinum S3 Diamond S4 Gold (didn't play a lot) It has 100+ skins => most expensive ones are: Championship Riven, Demonblade Tryndamere, Pulsfire Ezreal and some limited skins. It also has 19 runepages with all useful runes. I'll send the account information immediately after the trade. I want some items in Counter Strike: Global Offensive (Karambit/M9 Bayonet/Bayonet or similar) or a paysafecard. ...