Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling league acc nice one!

Discussion on selling league acc nice one! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile selling league acc nice one!

hello, im selling my league of legends account, add my skype for more details : Jeffrey-2101

got all details of my main account.

Mfg, Jeffrey

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling some nice league of legends accounts.
09/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
#1 -Region- Eune -Division- Platinium 5 -Champions-9 missing -Rune pages-7 rune pages -skins-29 skins owned -Free transfer- to EUW, TR -Price ~100 euro negotiable. http://i.imgur.com/hHkqjTl.png http://i.imgur.com/XnP8tVn.png
[Selling] Selling Nice League of Legends Accounts-EUW Shop
08/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account 1 Diamond I All champions 5 rune page 41 skins(Championship riven include) Season 3 -Diamond bord Account 2 Diamond V 73 champions
Selling Nice league of legends account
07/21/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Nice league of legends account Hey, well i was referred to this forum to sell my League of Legends account here. League of legends account 66 champions, 4000+ IP, Level 30, 21 skins. 5 full runetable! If you interested, write you email or skype in the comments and i will add you and contact you.
Selling My Nice League of Legends Account #2
11/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, Like the title says, I'm selling League of Legends Account. Bellow are the details: General Info: - Server: EU West - Rating: Gold Rank -> 1516 Max ELO (current 1450) - Number of Rune Pages: 4 - Number of Champions: 44 - Number of Skins: 13
Selling My Nice League Of Legends Account
03/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hi, I stopped playing games, work is now on the menu :) and i'm selling my account. Bellow are the details. CHAMPIONS (50): - AKALI - ALISTAR - AMUMU - ANNIE - ASHE - BLITZCRANK