Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Master SOLO Q Boarder - CS RIVEN - 230 skins

Discussion on Master SOLO Q Boarder - CS RIVEN - 230 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Master SOLO Q Boarder - CS RIVEN - 230 skins

E
Old 02/02/2015, 14:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 516/1/4
Nice scam try
copy paste from another guy
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW | Master tier acc | S1 Silver/s2 Plat | 70+Skins | CS RIVEN | Master border |
03/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
/ New topic click my signature
[Trading] CSGO Skins for Solo Queue Master Account
02/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Willing to trade CSGO skins for a S4 solo queue master account. Doesn't have to be NA, you can transfer it to NA. I can pay for middle man. Offer me price in skins or keys. Leave skype also
[Selling] EUW acc [MASTER border], Riven Championship, 85 skins, all champs +2 Diam smurfs
01/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys. :pimp: First of all, i'm sorry about my poor English (i'm French) since it isn't my native language. I'll do my best to be understandable. I don't have any time to play League anymore, so i sell my accounts. The characteristics of the primary account : - Actually Diamond 1, but with the Master Border in Solo Q. - All champs (except 3) - 85 skins (you can find the list below) with some collectors like ***Riven Championship***, **Triumphant Ryze**, Franken Tibbers Annie,...
[Selling] [NA]S3 Diamond V Account SOLO Q w/ 3.9k RP 82 SKINS Championship Riven Zombie Brand
10/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 40 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/nMonnOg.jpg Selling a high end season 2 (1650 elo) Gold and season 3 Diamond V account 5X LP (fifty something) with 3.9k RP and 10 Rune Pages, made in season 1. High MMR, skipped 2 divs in plat before getting to diamond. P5->P3 and P3->P1. Earned 25 LP and lost 10 last 2 ranked games in diamond during the end of season 3. I have decided to censor the name except for the first and last letter, so this will show that it is the same account. I am the original owner and I have...
[Selling] S3 Diamond Account SOLO Q w/ 3.2k RP 96 SKINS Championship Riven Zombie Brand
09/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/nMonnOg.jpg Selling my main account that I have been playing on since Season 1. It reached Gold (1650 elo) in season 2 and Diamond 5 5X LP in season 3. I haven't played any of my 10 placement games but my MMR is very high, as I had skipped from P5->P3, P3->P1 and I earned about 30 LP per game in diamond 5 last season. Some of the rare skins on this account are: Championship Riven, Riot Singed and Zombie Brand. After buying the account, I will remove all my friends off of...