Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap & fast placement matches!

Discussion on Cheap & fast placement matches! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap & fast placement matches!

Hello everyone, i am gonna be starting to do some boosting services again, and ill be starting off the season doing placement matches for those who want a "better" or "good" start, with a high chance of ending far up the ladder.

I cant guarantie 10 wins as that can be affected by alot of things, but i will do my best and usually it is between 7 and 9 wins that does happen.

I'll do it cheap, we can discuss the price, and i'll promise the boost done before 24 hours from when i got the "task"

I was a diamond 2 player last season, with 4+ year's of exp in moba games.

My skype is : Niclaswow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trusted, Cheap, Fast & High qual]~ Placement Matches Eloboosting By High elo boosters
01/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i'm Mr Discretion, an elobooster since 2 years About us ? We're playing since 2010 we're looking for boosting your accounts on EUNE-EUW Both of us speak English and French, you'll be informed of who's playing on your account. I did tons of eloboosts, i've did like 100~ eloboosts
[Selling] CHEAP PLACEMENT MATCHES 15€
01/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Yo, I offer you 10 Placement matches for 15€! Add me on Skype! darianxxxx1
[Selling] Placement Matches | Cheap | Fast | Trusted
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
10 Placement matches = 35 EUR If you have already played some of placement matches, price will be lowered. 10/10 Wins. Done in 1 day or less(depends of orders). PayPal/PSC/Skrill. Send me PM, we can negotiate!
[Selling] S4 Placement matches cheap!
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Doing placement matches! I'm a diamond 1 70 LP player on NA, only doing NA boosts atm! Prices depend on your div before reset! Bronze - 20 USD Silver - 20 USD Gold - 45 USD Plat - 65 USD PM me here!
[Selling] Placement matches and pre-season boost! Cheap boosts, Honest and fast
12/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I'm plat 1 on my account, I'll'll be offering my services to get people from bronze 5 up to plat 5 on most servers. I already have some vouches but don't mind having some more, so either pm me or msg me on skype, Nutz.boost Prices are negotiable. I will also give a pre-season boost to help in your placement matches.£30/ 35 euros for placement matches, prices may vary from where you are in season 3 but I will take you to Gold v minimum or any other division/league wished. Here is the...