Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA/LAN Cheap Elo Boost

Discussion on NA/LAN Cheap Elo Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA/LAN Cheap Elo Boost

Hey everyone!
My name is Frank, and I offer my services to help you to get out of elo hell. We all know how hard it is to get out of bronze and silver, due to how many bad teammates we get, as well as leavers. Oh, and the trolls. So many trolls out there in bronze. Right? Well, suffer no more, because my team and I can get you out of there in no time, for the cheapest price you'll ever find in NA.
As you may notice, my prices are much lower than the average. This is due to the fact that we are 2 highly skilled players without any website or commisions fees. Interaction with customers is directly with us two, the boosters. Due to the nature of the service, payments must be done prior to boosting, through paypal directly.

Prices
per division

Bronze 5 -> Bronze 4= $12
Bronze 4 -> Bronze 3 = $12
Bronze 3 -> Bronze 2= $12
Bronze 2 -> Bronze 1= $12
Bronze 1 ->Silver 5= $16

Silver 5 -> Silver 4 = $15
Silver 4 -> Silver 3 = $15
Silver 3 -> Silver 2 = $15
Silver 2 -> Silver 1 = $15
Silver 1 -> Gold 5 = $25

Gold 5 -> Gold 4= 30$
Gold 4 ->Gold 3= 30$
Gold 3 -> Gold 2= 35$
Gold 2 -> Gold 1= 40 $
Gold 1 -> Platinum 5 = 50 $

For higher rankings, contact us. We usually do plat/diamond boosts when less busy.

Placement matches: 50$
We garantee at least 70% win rate. If lower, we will boost a division higher for free.

If you are interested in a boost of ANY kind, please send me a message. - Frank

I used to boost on ebay, here are some of the feedbacks you can find on my account chucave1

You can contact me through skype or through this website, I will send you the invoice through paypal once we seal the deal.

Here is my skype: cheap.elo.boost

Disclaimer
- Most boosts are done at least 1 Division per day or more.

- Gaining less than 12LP per win may include a small additional fee.

- We will buy runes/champions if we will it is necessary
- Everything is confidential, will not respond to any in-game messages.
- You may spectate your boost if you create another and add it to your friends list.

- The person that is leveling your account is located in (countries). United States or Canada
- They are using a VPN/Proxy to Boost? (Yes/No) Can upon request, otherwise no.
- The customer can log into the account inbetween boosting sessions? (Yes/No) Yes, just no ranked solo/duo permitted.
---- If yes, how much time should the customer wait after the booster logs out before they can log in? (hrs) 1 Hour
- If the account gets banned or rewards are removed during Boosting or right after (within 2 days), we will compensate you (Yes/No, details) There will be no compensation if the account is banned any less than a perma-ban or rewards are removed. If perma-banned within 2 days of the boost, I will reimburse the money paid.