Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pre-Order Season 5 Placement Games Now!

Discussion on Pre-Order Season 5 Placement Games Now! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 108
The Black Market: 183/0/0
Pre-Order Season 5 Placement Games Now!

Place your Pre-Order for Season 5 Placement games now! EuW /EuNe

Prices:

The Price is determined by what division you were at the end of S4.

Unranked - 20€

Bronze - 20€

Silver - 20€

Gold - 25€

Platinum - 30€

I guarantee 7+ Wins, if I lose even one game I'll offer two free wins after the placements.

You can add me by either searching on skype raaigneel or by just clicking on the skype button bellow.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Season 5 Pre-order Placement Matches
01/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Pre-Order Placements For Season 5 My Thread you can check for finished boosts/vouches:http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/le ague-legends-trading/3496712-league-legends-simple -boosting-service.html Prices: Bronze/Silver - 25€ Gold - 30€ Plat/Diamond - 35€ Payment Methods: Paypal, PSC or something equal of value. Servers: EUW/EUNE/TURKEY/RUSSIA
[Selling] Season 4 , PLACEMENT MATCHES = PRE-ORDER NOW = 25 EUROS ONLY !
01/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello my team of pro boosters Challenger/NA/WEST/EUNE PROUD offering: Placements games aswell for the upcomming Season 4 There will be 9/10 Wins for highly possible League Placement Ever 25EUros If you order right now Skype: thedbstore
[Selling] Season 4 , PLACEMENT MATCHES = PRE-ORDER NOW = 25 EUROS ONLY !
01/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello my team of pro boosters Challenger/NA/WEST/EUNE PROUD offering: Placements games aswell for the upcomming Season 4 As Placements are really important There will be 9/10 Wins for highly possible League Placement Ever 25EUros If you order right now
[Selling] Season 4 , PLACEMENT MATCHES , PRE-ORDER NOW ! 30 EUROS ONLY !
12/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 41 Replies
Hello, Mygameaccounts Proudly Presents S4 PLACEMENT MATCHES ! 35 EUROS * ONLY FOR 30 EUROS (for first 10 Customers) ! 10/10 WINS GUARANTEE * Our best jungler and adc will do this for you fast and easy ! * Paypal, Money Bookers accepted !!
[Selling] WTS Season 4 placement games ORDER NOW !
11/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
wts season 4 placement games. im platina I and my friend diamond IV. We make the placement games with duo queue . When loose 1-2 game with leavers or trolls guaranted boost to gold V. Price 40euro !