Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sollid CHEAPEST boosts(JUST CHECK)

Discussion on Sollid CHEAPEST boosts(JUST CHECK) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Sollid CHEAPEST boosts(JUST CHECK)

Hi, We are small group of Challenger/diamond players from Eune server who boosted many accounts during many years of playing League of legends on EUW, EUNE,TUR and RUS servers.
I decided to start my own boosting service,with REAL CHEAP prices,because we have enough of this too high prices.

Why you should choose us?
-We can play duo
-We will do runes and masteries setup for you for free
-WE ARE REAL CHEAP
-You can test our skills for free
-You can always call us on skype
-We Can negotiate prices

Prices::
Placements: 20 €
Bronze 5-1 : 5€
Bronze 1-Silver 5: 7€
Silver 5-1: 8€
Silver 1- Gold 5:10€
Gold 5-Gold 1: 14€
Gold 1-Platinum 5 :18€
Platinum 5-Platinum 1:22 €
Platinum 1-Diamond 5 : 30 €

All others like individual games or coaching: Negotiable

Payment method: Paypal prefered

or call me on skype :Solid Boosting

Tags
boost cheap elo, cheapest boost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheapest boosts up to diamond 5. (EUW)
10/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
As the end of the season draws near, so does the demand for people wanting to purchase boosts for their borders etc... a little about me - i've been playing league for 3-4 years now and reached challenger this season, i stopped playing for a while but am easily playing in master. as i have no previous experience / proof, i will be providing the boosts cheaper than others because of this simple reason, post in here if you'd be interested. i can easily boost up to diamond 5. i will...
[NA] Cheapest Elo-Boosts [LF Vouchers]
10/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Boosting Bronze/Silver/Gold for Vouches. 3 spots available. Tokki San's Elo-Boost Welcome to the cheapest Elo-Boosting service available! About me: I am a S2: 2240 Elo S3: Diamond I S4: Diamond I. I am offering this service to pay my way through college.
[Selling] [NA] Cheapest Elo-Boosts [Need Vouchers]
10/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
and void
[Selling] Cheapest NA/EUW Available boosts at WWW.EPICELO.COM
03/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/vTXMb.jpg Want to know more? Visit us at, Epicelo - NA/EUW's Cheapest and best elo Boosts and Coaching site..
Cheapest elo boosts on EPVP
10/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Why am i doing this? Simple, i enjoy playing the game and, want to build up a base of customers as well as a better reputation moving foreword (my main also got banned for trolling games for a whole month HAH) The only catch is that eventually these prices will go up when i get a good rep built up. ------------------------------------------------- ----- All payments via Paypal gift. Payments for boosts are 50/50 - you pay 50 up front, I get elo job done halfway, you pay the rest, and...