Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Last Priority Placements Spots and Season Start Division Boost Discount!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28
The Black Market: 157/0/0
Last Priority Placements Spots and Season Start Division Boost Discount!

Tomorrow Season 5 Hits. If you want to be the first placed, we have last spots open. Checkout on easyelo.com now, and we will get to work on your account as soon as servers are back up.

For first weeks of season 5, any account with less than 25 games played, will be eligable to use our 20% discount. Simply check the box when checking out for special price.

Good luck and have fun !

Jakub - Easyelo.com

« Quick ELO Boosting from ~2100 NA player | Unranked Korea Accounts 30k+ 40k+ IP »

Similar Threads
[Selling] MMR Boost + Preordered Placements Season 5
02/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
As the topic says , we are offering MMR Boost up to dia 5 mmr. Prices can be discussed over skype or PM here. Accepting preorders for placements in season 5 as well. <Gold : 2 Euro ( 10 placements x 2 euro = 20 Euro ) GOLD : 2.5 Euro ...
[Selling] EU-|Preorder Season 5 placements|Pre-season boosts discount|Coaching|Up to Challenger
12/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
IntroductionHi elitepvpers! I am an experienced solo queue and ranked fives players. Both season three and four I was challenger in solo queue, and Master tier with my team (EUW server). On top of that, I have brought several smurfs, and friends'...
[Selling] BOOK PLACEMENTS MATCHES BOOST SEASON 5 START
11/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
http://piclair.com/data/86trl.jpg Master Tier Player Ex Challenger, more info; http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-trading/3479382-elo-boosting-euw-master-player.html Skype: Marvinlolbooster
[WTS] [SEASON SOFTCORE] T6 Rift + Greaterrift + LvL-Boost New=50% Discount
09/17/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Hey everyone! (CONTACT ME IN GERMAN OR ENGLISH) I am offering some awesome services for you people. Steps to follow! ALWAYS Contact Skype first "seasonalboostd3" Choose a product you want to have! Agree on times for the service over Skype! ...
[Buying] 10 Wins [EUW] Diamond 5 season 3 Placements for season 4 TO START ASAP
02/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
as title. PM me prices and how many wins you can do realistically. To start asap