Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Unranked Korea Accounts 30k+ 40k+ IP

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unranked Korea Accounts 30k+ 40k+ IP

Fresh Unranked, Unveryfied lvl 30 KOREA accounts

30K+ IP = 15 EURO

40K+ IP = 18 EURO

Contact me via PM or skype: zudickas

Also if you want another region accounts go to my shop.

Old 01/20/2015, 21:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
IMPORTANT NEWS
Take care people of accounte like this ban rate is high for IP and RP accounts, and even looking username you can got what im saying, i dont say this man is not legit im just saying i sew alot of people got baned, this hapend with mine

i got baned on 2 more they was 50krp and 50k ip acc and banning up to 2400 year can be only and only becouse of that boting thing just to know!!!

Similar Threads
[Selling] Korea unranked accounts
09/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
LEAGUEDROPPER IS A PROGRAM THAT LETS YOU TO DESTROY YOUR CURRENT GAME AND MAKE IT COMPLETELY DISSAPER! (IF YOU ARE LOSING AND THE ENEMIES ARE ABOUT TO DESTROY YOUR NEXUS SIMPLY START LOLDROPPER 2.0 AND YOU WILL BE RETURNED TO THE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS LOBBY AND THE GAME WILL NOT APPEAR IN YOUR MATCH HISTORY) SINCE YESTERDAY YOU CAN PURCHASE A TRIAL VERSION OF LOLDROPPER ON 1 DAY FOR EXTRA 2 USD. Purchase here >>...
[Selling] [Sale] [Fresh] Unranked Level 30 Accounts Only $24.99 NA, Unranked Gold Accounts
08/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
$25 Level 30 Unranked LoL Accounts | 20K+ IP | INSTANT DELIVERY | TheLeagueStore League of Legends Rank: Unranked Region: NA Level: 30 Rank: Unranked (0 ranked games played)
[Sale] [Fresh] Unranked Level 30 Accounts 32k IP Only $29.99 Unranked Gold Accounts
08/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Cheap Prices For LoL Accounts We have a great deal on Unranked level 30 accounts right now! Each account includes <32k IP and two rune pages ! None of the accounts have verified emails so they are safe and secure. Accounts in Stock: NA , EUW , EUNE