Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

want to buy a acc with chinese character as a name

Discussion on want to buy a acc with chinese character as a name within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
want to buy a acc with chinese character as a name

NA
will only go first with trusted member

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] LVL 120 CHINESE CHARACTER ACCOUNT
07/15/2014 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, Im looking to buy a nice lvl 120 chinese character account. I dont care what server, just need to be lvl 120 and Chinese character ONLY. PM ME HERE OR MESSAGE ME...I Check Daily THANK YOU GUYS (Bump) Still looking PM ME ASAP
WTS Grindroad Chinese character
08/03/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
REMOVED DUE TO S4nt0S's request.
Chinese character DC more often?
06/25/2011 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Has anyone else noticed this, or is this just happening to me? I've been farming for a month on ongs, while holding 5 clients on clientless (ibot). They are 2 farmers (one chinese and one european), a resser (european), a powerleveler (european) and my main character (european also, but he is 105++). What I've noticed is that I get dc 3-4 times per day on my chinese farmer (I pay special attention to him because he is my other main character) and its frustrating. I can hold all european...
WTT/WTB CHINESE CHARACTER IN PETRA
02/17/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
WTB FF Lvl 101+ Chinese CHAR with More then 600kSP Left Nuker..Bower.. But i Prefer a blader.. or a farmed chinese char low lvl 2millsp+ Or WTT/WTS for 2h Warrior Lvl 101 700k+ SP Left With 2h+9 2 Avatar.. Silkpet..and Devil.. Post here or Leave your MSN or add me on msn [email protected]
WTB Chinese character or WTT
12/24/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
I want to buy chinese bower or blader. ( i only have gold in server Venice ) Or I want to trade my 97 Warrior to 95+ Chinese Blader or Bower. :> Any server.