Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dia III EUW (Diamond Border)

Discussion on Dia III EUW (Diamond Border) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Dia III EUW (Diamond Border)

Skins
134 Total Skins
1,192,505 Collection Score

Champs

Runes

Too much Runes... Every good Rune!

Refs

Make offers.
Pay with?
PSC

Write Skype Name and I will add you.

List with all Skins:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond V / 96 champions / 32 skins / 10 rune pages / Diamond border soloQ,gold 3v3
05/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey,selling my account due to some personal stuff which are making me unable to play on it anymore. It's a level 30 Diamond 5 account in this current season (Season 4),it has a diamond border from the last season and a gold border in 3v3 (Season 3),96 champions,28 skins and 5 that are unavailable to buy from the store.It has 300 more wins than losses in normal (~1200-900 w/l),pretty much every rune that you need to have.Comes with 68 RP and 10520 IP. Skins: Armor of the Fifth Age Taric...
[Selling] 3 EU-W ACC's : JUNGLER's(plat border)MID's(diamond border)NORMAL acc(gold border)
03/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1st acc Hello, I have account to sell on EU-W, with platinum border in loading screen. Account was plat 1 but I've not managed to get it into diamond. Account is currently unranked, has 300~rp and 300 ip with 4win ip boost. The mmr was high but I had no time to get it higher in s3. Also i'm giving e-mail where all messages of riot were. All other information are on screens below champs http://i.imgur.com/mGl7Xck.jpg runes http://i.imgur.com/HzfpGYp.jpg skins...
Plat 2, Diamond border *DIAMOND 1 S3!* Most champs,runes,pages. 55EURO! CHEAP
02/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
add mikeyboardman on skype we use middleman 55euro cheap!!! im quitting the game, i am original owner. scammers don't bother!! message me in skype or on here!
Plat 2, Diamond border *DIAMOND 1 S3!* Most champs,runes,pages. 55EURO! CHEAP
02/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
add mikeyboardman on skype we use middleman 55euro cheap!!! im quitting the game, i am original owner. scammers don't bother!! message me in skype or on here!