Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

||AIM7BOOSTING SERVICE||Very Cheap||Fast&Efficient||Up to Challenger!||

Discussion on ||AIM7BOOSTING SERVICE||Very Cheap||Fast&Efficient||Up to Challenger!|| within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 02/13/2015, 17:00   #31

elite*gold: 60
Bumpity bump!
Old 02/16/2015, 11:57   #32

Bumpity bump!
Old 02/18/2015, 11:51   #33

Bumpity bumP!
Old 02/20/2015, 11:06   #34

Bumpity bump!
Old 02/22/2015, 11:12   #35

Bumpity bump!
Old 02/24/2015, 04:55   #36 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
oO 1 more negative in this perfect service?xaaaxaxaxaxa happy jobs dude!!
Old 02/28/2015, 14:20   #37 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi i ordered a boost with them and they did it perfectly.
And then i ordered a new one and they messed it up so badly it was exceptionnal.
Now i m in a state where they just ignore me .... for no reasons and yeah ... they took the money and didn t do their part of the deal.
I created a new account on sype to order a boost and they answered me really extremely quicly ( when my other account was ignored ).

I m seeking answers why did you do that when you did a really gj before ?

What you are doing isnt fine. You are not communicating maybe i did something wrong but at least speak. Taking the mney and blockign me on skype isn t what i ordered so i hope you understund your customer worries.

I will contact the support of elitepvpers to change my positive rating to a negative one if you don t explain what happened to me.

So you got a negative from me.
I will also contact the support just to warn them about your behaviour even if no actions are taken agaisnt you i feel like it s my duty to warn people you trade with about your behaviour.

Btw i m ready to defend the negative rating in front of a moderator.
Thanks
1 User