Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Season V Arrival - EasyElo.Com Placements

Discussion on Season V Arrival - EasyElo.Com Placements within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28
The Black Market: 157/0/0
Season V Arrival - EasyElo.Com Placements

Official season V launch date is finally here. On 21st january, the elo reset will occur.
If you haven't yet check our guaranteed placement option you will find more info on easyelo.com, and few of the prices examples below:
Your “SIV” Ranking - Desired “SV” Placement - Price
Bronze/Silver/Gold - Gold - 60 Euro
Bronze/Silver/Gold - Platinum - 120 Euro
Bronze/Silver/Gold - Diamond - 300 Euro
Platinum - Platinum - 84 Euro
Platinum - Diamond - 210 Euro
Diamond - Diamond - 150 Euro
If you prefer standard per win option, DuoQ with booster or got any questions, feel free to skype me.

LOL/CS:GO/WOT Boosting, Steam&Origin Games, Coaching, Accounts, Referalls
GL & HF from easyelo.com

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Placements Preorder & Best Wishes From EasyElo.Com
12/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Dear Summoners, Preorders for placement games are now open. For these of you who would like to order before season V is announced there will be additional 10% off. For this season we are offering guaranteed outcome placements. It means, you choose league you want to start with, and we will play no matter how many games it takes until its achieved. You can choose between gold, platinum and diamond league. If you were platinum at end of s4 you are eligible for 30% off for any package,...
[Selling] EU-|Preorder Season 5 placements|Pre-season boosts discount|Coaching|Up to Challenger
12/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
IntroductionHi elitepvpers! I am an experienced solo queue and ranked fives players. Both season three and four I was challenger in solo queue, and Master tier with my team (EUW server). On top of that, I have brought several smurfs, and friends' accounts to Diamond, for the rewards. I main ADC, but can play all roles at a high level. A fellow league player suggested to me that I should start boosting, and told me to go to epvpers, and I followed up on his idea. So here I am. I was informed...
[Buying] 10 Wins [EUW] Diamond 5 season 3 Placements for season 4 TO START ASAP
02/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
as title. PM me prices and how many wins you can do realistically. To start asap
[Selling] End Of Season - SALE ! 10 % Off ! @ easyelo.com
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
End Of Season - SALE ! 10 % Off ! If you haven't made your goal yet, its last chance to grab on sale boost and claim your rewards :) Promotion is ongoing on EU Servers only, only boosts up to diamond are included !