Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT] Lvl 21 steam for a EUNE lol account

Discussion on [WTT] Lvl 21 steam for a EUNE lol account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTT] Lvl 21 steam for a EUNE lol account

Trading this steam account for a pretty much any eune account with 1/2 runepages and 16+ champions or a lvl 25+, if you're interested then please post here.
Old 01/14/2015, 12:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i can sell u a eune acc hmu if interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Wanna trade steam account for LoL EUNE account.
10/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So yeah as the title says.The steam account has Magic 2015 Ult Edition,Payday The Heist,Nosgoth and Dead Island:Epidemic.I want the account to be at least level 30. :pimp:
[Trading] want gold 3+ euw/eune account for one of these 2 things my origin or steam account
09/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Origin account has battlefield 4 and 3, deadspace 3 and plants vs zombies and my steam account has 44+ games will give you more details if interested.
[Trading] 3 Steam accounts for LoL account (EUW/EUNE)
07/30/2014 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, I was trying to start play CSGO but I suck in that game so hard, so I wanna go back to play LoL, but I don't have any account so. I have these steam accounts (With original registration emails, all info to recovery, etc.) All I want is Level 30 account, doesnt matter what ELO/Champs/Skins. 1. account - Level 7 38 games CSGO rank Gold V + Coin for playing cs for more then 5 years. Games: http://i.imgur.com/b0l4FQj.jpg?1
[Trading] 3 Steam accounts for LoL account (EUW/EUNE)
07/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I was trying to start play CSGO but I suck in that game so hard, so I wanna go back to play LoL, but I don't have any account so. I have these steam accounts (With original registration emails, all info to recovery, etc.) All I want is Level 30 account, doesnt matter what ELO/Champs/Skins. 1. account - Level 7 38 games CSGO rank Gold V + Coin for playing cs for more then 5 years. Games: http://i.imgur.com/b0l4FQj.jpg?1
[Trading] trading steam account for EUNE league of legends account
02/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
i am trading this steam account: http://www.dodaj.rs/f/2k/Hn/116DMffe/1/untitled1.p ng for a level 30 lol account on EUNE server, it doesn't have to have much skins, only many champions, and ap and ad runes, preferably an unranked account, if not then bronze 1 and over add me on skype: luka.zekanovic2