Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EUNE Gold IV , 74 champs , 13 skins , 8runepages .

Old   #1

elite*gold: 55
EUNE Gold IV , 74 champs , 13 skins , 8runepages .

Hello, I would like to sell my EUNE account .
Account is - Gold 4 , 74 champs , 13 skins , those in the image and + Blood Moon Kalista recently bought , 8 runepages .

Msg me . Open for offers .

« Boosts for Thread Designs (: | BoostTRADE. »

Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE[PLATINUM IV][105CHAMPS 33 SKINS 8RUNEPAGES][CHEAP]
02/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i am selling my LOL account, because i need some money now, and also, i am tired of this game. It has 105 champions unlocked, 33 skins, 8 runepages with lots of runes. It was bronze in s1, gold in s2, platinum 2 in s3, and it is platinum now in s4 too. lol acc for sale - Imgur the pic with champs/ runes is older, the acc has now syndra and yasuo too. and 9x flat blue ap-s. I am going first to trusted members only!
[Selling] EUNE PLAT ACC 105 CHAMPS 33 SKINS 8RUNEPAGES
02/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i am selling my LOL account, because i need some money now, and also, i am tired of this game. It has 105 champions unlocked, ~33skins, 8 runepages and many runes. It was bronze in s1, gold in s2, plat in s3, and it is plat now in s4 too. lol acc for sale - Imgur the pic with champs/ runes is older, the acc has now syndra and yasuo too. and 9x flat blue ap-s. add me on skype: hofevagyok
[Selling] EUNE 3missing champs / 90+ skins / gold 3 / 17runepages / rare skins and so on....
11/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Yo , guys so i`m selling my League Of Legends account. Some info about account - Champs - 3 missing Skins - "some of them" Mecha Khazix RedRi Annie Pharon Niddale BlackThorn Morgana
[Selling] EUNE 3missing champs / 90+ skins / gold 3 / 17runepages / rare skins and so on....
11/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Yo , guys so i`m selling my League Of Legends account. Some info about account - Champs - 3 missing Skins - "some of them" Mecha Khazix RedRi Annie Pharon Niddale BlackThorn Morgana
[Selling] [EUNE] GOLD IV, 107 champs, 44 Skins 9 rune pages [PULSFIRE,LEGACY,LIIMITED SKINS!]
07/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm selling an gold IV account in cheap price. EUNE 107 Champions and 44 Skins (PULSFIRE nd two legendery) 9 rune page find me who seriously wanna buy this account. contact: skype: cs.tamas20 Payment Method : Paypal Skinlist: Ahri (Foxfire Ahri)