Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW (Diamond 5) - Godly MMR

Discussion on EUW (Diamond 5) - Godly MMR within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW (Diamond 5) - Godly MMR

Hey guys, this account was created in 2014 for S4 rewards.
It's diamond, and has 19 skins overall with a bunch of champions too.

Screenshots;

Screenshot library;
(This includes images of skins)

(Imgur link, so it's completely safe)

I'm looking for around £40-50
Add me on skype if interested - Ben.Scott.1337

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] !![CRAZY GODLY NA ACCOUNT]!![Diamond Border] [159Skins]
05/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
~~WTS ^GODLY ACCOUNT^~~ hello Epvp community, I have decided to quit League of Legends and sell my Main account. The reason is that I don't have time anymore with school and work and I started to play WoW again xD lol. I will give as much information about the account as I can, if you have any questions or regards just send me a message here or PM here. The account Server is North America Solo Queue Season 4: Gold (was plat but decayed) Solo queue Season 3: Diamond 4 (has the diamond...
[Selling] WTS Godly Diamond I account Euw
11/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
selling my account Diamond I 19 rune pages 65+champs 23 skins wellcome email (original) comes with account
S3 diamond S2 platinum all champions alot of skins GODLY account
02/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi guys im selling my league of legends account. Its currently Diamond 5 Last season it was platinum It has all the champions all the runes and rune pages alot of skins alot of rare limited editions skins, legendarys about 80+skins if you want to see the account for you self send me a pm here and i will give you my skype so we can discuss pricing i can also share screen to show you anything you would like to see account is NA
WTT BNET account (Godly WoW, Sc2, D3 and godly D2) for LoL acct!
10/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Just like title says. I need an account TODAY. I need AP chars, AP runes and a decent elo (skins are a plus) on NA. Message me ASAP and add me on Skype Maximus_pegasus - Skype bamp NEED ACCT TONIGHT
WTT nemesis m33 godly char for devo m33 godly char
03/20/2010 - Trading - 3 Replies
120% cs12 kat/ 96% ring/ 90%gears (i didnt made it 120% cuz of new g levels); 100%owl; 2x clean wasps; 2x clean turtles; 2x piniyn; 4%relic; 1x soul clear(blood clear); 4x lux chests; 4x sog(not used) 4x sol(not used).