Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Booster searching for Job

Discussion on Booster searching for Job within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Booster searching for Job

Hi ePvP Community,
My name is Angpar (or in Real Life known as Armin) i am a Diamond 5 player and have boosted for friends and family a bunch of times and now i am trying to make the jump from friends and family to the bigger Community and i am searching for a website or company which can help me and maybe take me as a booster for them. I am a 10th Grade student for a german High School and speak fluent English and German and have basics in French and Russian. I would say i can boost from Bronze to maybe Plat III or Plat I at highest.

Sincerely, Angpar.

PM
E-mail:

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TheWretchedShop(Booster), searching for duo queue booster
12/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, My acc is getting boosted atm from TheWretchedShop. To make the boost easier he is searching for another Booster to duo queue with. He shoukd be boosting gold silver or plat. If you want to duo queue boost with him, write him or me a pm. He will start boosting tomorrow at 10:00 Regards
[Buying] Searching Booster from S5 to S4 (maybe S3)
11/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hey im searching for a trusted booster, which boosts me from S5 to S4. How much you wanna have for it ? I can pay with psc and paypal
Searching oce booster
07/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
add me on skype valentino88888 Need new participant for my company that i also can boost oce
Searching a booster on euW
10/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
hi, i search a booster, who boost me from silver 2 to gold 5, paymethode is only psc, pn me
Suche Booster!!! Searching Booster!!!
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, ich suche einen vertrauenswürdigen booster, der mich von Bronze IV auf Silber 5 boostet. Zum Preis, ich habe nur 25 € PSC verfügung. Ich weiß, dass es bisschen wenig ist aber vielleicht stellt sich ja einer zur Verfügung.