Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

★ Karambit | Safari Mesh For League Of Legends Account

Discussion on ★ Karambit | Safari Mesh For League Of Legends Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
★ Karambit | Safari Mesh For League Of Legends Account

Heyoo.

I'm Looking To Trade My ★ Karambit | Safari Mesh (Well Worn) For A Good EUW League Of Legends Account.
I'm Prefer For A High Ranked Account With Good Amount Of Champions&Runes.
Skins Doesn't Matter Much , But Would Be Awesome If You Account Have Season 2 World Championship Icon , Shockblade Zed Skin And Marksman's Skins.

My Knife Worth 112,50€ @ Steammarket
Can Add Items Like AK-47 | Redline MW And Glock-18 | Water Elemental MW If You Have A Really Good Offer.

If You Have Offer For Me , Contact Me Via :

Steam : /id/dynamitwoah1
EPVP Private Message.

>>>Read<<<

>>>Read<<<

P.S I'm Collecting Offers. Not Rushing With This.
Old 01/07/2015, 16:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have no idea about the prices of those other items but for 180€-200€ worth of steam items I could sell my smurf. It's a very basic smurf with midlane champs and soloq challenger rewards from last season and a beast *** MMR.

Will also PM you this.

Old 01/07/2015, 16:58   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
Steam and Skype addet

Regards
Old 01/08/2015, 14:07   #4

Up. Still looking for Account
Closed Thread