Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

join boosting company

Discussion on join boosting company within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
join boosting company

HELLO
ID LIKE TO JOIN BOOSTING SERVICE.
IM SIMPLE BOOSTER,ACTUALLY D1.
REGION ; EUW
WRITE TO ME ON SKYPE :turtlehackssupport

Similar Threads Similar Threads
join boosting company
12/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i want to joing boosting company. Actually im diamond 1 and im looking for job add me on turtlehackssupport :)
Looking to join on a boosting company.
08/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
It has to be a trusted company,reputable with good recomandations and orders constant. I'm diamond I and able too boost up to diamond I duoq or soloq. I'm able to boost even 2 division /day depends on the division. I can make a vouch game too proof my skills before taking orders. I'm using only Skrill but would accept PSC as well. Able too boost on EUNE/EUW only since on others ping its higher.;)
Looking to join on a boosting company.
08/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I'm diamond I,old player able to boost duoq too.
Want to join Boosting company
08/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I want to join a boosting company. I'm D1. The rest we discuss on skype. skype: live:awaddavid
Want to join Boosting Company
05/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
HEy guys, I am a German student and 17 years old. As i have not enough time to complete boosts by myself as fast as i should i want to join a boosting company. My elo is atm Plat 1 with a winrate of 62% and i will soon reach Diamond. So in my opinion i am easy able to boost till gold. So when some boosting company is interested, please add me. (Only playing in EuW) See ya