Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Trading Gold IV All champs and skins, 3 full rune pages for 1 unranked account!

Discussion on NA Trading Gold IV All champs and skins, 3 full rune pages for 1 unranked account! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Trading Gold IV All champs and skins, 3 full rune pages for 1 unranked account!

If you would like to trade this account for an unranked account please add "MageDov" in game! Also, you can add "mike.rere" (troll picture) on skype to contact me! I am only selling it for an unranked account!

PROOF THAT IT HAS ALL CHAMPIONS

PROOF THAT IT HAS 3 FULL RUNE PAGES

PROOF THAT IT'S GOLD 4

If you would like to trade this account for an unranked account please add "MageDov" in game! Also, you can add "mike.rere" (troll picture) on skype to contact me!
Old 01/02/2015, 04:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

To anyone interested in this deal, be cautious, as no one would trade an account with all skins for an unranked account.

Before, trading with him, be sure to make a trade and ask to go in game with him to show that he has a skin (pref any pax skins, king rammus, urf ww, grey ww, black alistar etc..)

This is really fishy because, Sulphofy has 13 Normals wins, and is clearly saying he has King Rammus. His only valid screenshot is that it is gold 4, the champion list only shows his champions, and does not show his summoner name included, which clearly could be a PBE account.
Old 01/02/2015, 05:01   #3

it includes the summoner name "ImMike"...
Old 01/02/2015, 05:02   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

- This image does not.
Old 01/02/2015, 10:56   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
And you say you have all the champions? Were is Zed, he has been removed from the game??
Be careful guys if you want to trade with this guy
Old 01/02/2015, 11:30   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he just scammed me