Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GOLD III 172 SKINS (RARE) All Champs 17 Runepages

Discussion on GOLD III 172 SKINS (RARE) All Champs 17 Runepages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GOLD III 172 SKINS (RARE) All Champs 17 Runepages

Hi,
Im selling a Gold III Account with all Champions and 172 Skins (many Rare ones like Pax Jax and both ultra Skins ( ez & udyr) etc..) The Account has 17 Runepages many Runes (Tier 3 of course) and 8k IP (if you dont like the name you only need to farm 5k ip so you can change the name). Many Summoner Icons are on the Account too! For more informations and details you can write me a PM and I'm going to send you links for the skins etc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond IV, All Champs, 54 skins, 7 runepages, most runes, rare skins
07/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Account is currently Diamond 4, has 7 rune pages, most runes, all champs, a lot of icons and 54 skins including a lot of special ones such as: Mecha Kha'Zix SKT bundle Pulsefire Ezreal Victorious Elise Victorious Janna King Rammus UFO Corki Gentleman Cho'Gath Judgement Kayle
[Selling] Account 83 champs/45 skins many rare legendary/9 runepages/Gold 4 / EU WEST! CHEAP
04/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i sell my account here Skins Panda Annie Tango Twisted Fate Blood Lord Vladmir (LEGENDARY) Assassin Mater Yi Unchained Allistar Pirate Ryze (rare) Riot Girl Tristana Rocked Girl Tristana
EUW Gold IV (rare skins, 11 runepages, 4 missing champs)
02/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUW Gold IV (8 wins 3 losses) + (rare skins, 11 runepages, 4 missing champs) Gold in S3 Normal wins: 900+ The account has 24 skins: tpa ezreal, frosted ezreal, red baron corki, arctic warfare caitlyn,
EUW Gold III (rare skins, 11 runepages, 4 missing champs)
12/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Gold III in S3 Normal wins: 900+ The account has 22 skins: tpa ezreal, frosted ezreal, red baron corki, arctic warfare caitlyn, arctic ops kennen, sherwood ashe,
WTS: S2 Gold, S3 Platinum account. 84 champs, 60 skins(some VERY rare), 13 runepages!
01/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
My very own EU-W LoL account (free transfer to EU-East available), S2 Gold border, S3 Platinum 1870 elo (Platinum border given when S3 begins). * 13 runepages with all viable runes available * 82 champions! * 60 skins! (Including some impossible to obtain skins and Pax Jax) * Never been banned nor warned. * Registration e-mail provided. * Special summoner icons * IP boost for 4 wins still left. * 1870 S3 top elo, current elo 1480. (Platinum border guaranteed).