Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GOLD V Account Selling, 109 CHampions, 88 Skins

Discussion on GOLD V Account Selling, 109 CHampions, 88 Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GOLD V Account Selling, 109 CHampions, 88 Skins

League of Legends Rank: Gold

NA Account
GOLD V

-I wish to sell my league of legends account, has gold border since s3, has 153 Rp and 3.2k Ip

-I own 109 champions

-I own 88 skins including Chamionship Tresh,Victorious Elise,Victorious Morgana and many more

-Will provide full link on skype.

-Have 6 Rune Pages

-I only accept paypal
For more information regarding skins or anything else please add me on

Tags
cheap, lol, skins and champions

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold account, loads of rare skins, over 150 skins, all champions, all runes.
09/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I stopped playing this game since it is so boring to play now, i have had this account in many years. I have never been banned. Album of all screenshots: Account for sale - Imgur The account contains the following:
[Selling] I am selling an very rare account Gold V w/ 129 Champions & 129 Skins (READ)
05/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This account has all current champions unlocked, 20 Rune pages w/ all runes unlocked, all summoner Icons unlocked, 3k RP, and 12k IP, 129 skins owned but notice, not only does it have that many skins, it has Championship Riven, and many more amazing skins unlocked. IF you are interested in buying this very unique account, please contact me and I will show you the eloPhaint profile for it and answer any questions you may have about this account! Hurry, I will receive many offers for this...
[Selling] Selling Euw account Gold IV 101 Champions 25 Champion skins 12RUNEPAGES
02/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
[Selling] Selling Gold III account with 123 skins, 114 champions NA server
11/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my account because with my new job I don't have time to play any games. I hope someone can buy this account and enjoy it like I did. I'm looking to sell it for anywhere from 200-350 USD Via Paypal Rune Pages: 9 Skins: Frostfire Annie Panda Annie Glacial Olaf Pentakill Olaf Gatekeeper Galio
[Selling] Selling GOLD II account / 83 Champions / 25 Skins
06/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi dudes, i'm selling my account with 83 champs / 25 skins / 4 Rune Pages if u want use sharescreen or want to see some pictures, add me on skype: sweex31