Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Championship Riven Account

Discussion on Championship Riven Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Championship Riven Account

Hi all, i want to buy a cs riven account, preferably on TR , rank doesn't matter really, just needs to have some runes in it thats all. paying no more than 80euros.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold V acc, 109 champs, 54 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN & CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH)
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
---
[Buying] Unranked Championship Riven + Dragonblade Riven Account.
12/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to buy an account Unranked preferably, with either both Riven skins on, or only the Championship Riven skin.. Leave a message here, No scammers please.
[Selling] WTS EUW Championship Riven Account
12/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Diamond III EUW 5 rune pages All champions 1003 RP 18403 IP 17 LP 48 skins*(Include the CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN) Wellcome email(first registered email)+security questions Account has bever been banned or warned
[Selling] Championship Riven account
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Championship Riven-account -Europe West -Silver I elo, high mmr -Gold border -All champions -67 Skins (Rare, Legacy,CS Riven :D) -5 Rune pages
[Buying] Account with Championship Riven
12/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
^topic. You should have the register and the welcome email. We will trade via MM.