Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Gold V unique

Discussion on Account Gold V unique within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account Gold V unique

Hello i'd like to sell my league account.

Division Gold V
51 champs
3300 IP +4 ip boost
130 RP
9 skins (+unique Judgement Kayle from season 1)
I've been playing this acc since season 1 so there are rare avatar's aswell.

Yeah i think that's it. Leave me message.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] l Unique Account l EUW - 55 Skins Lots of Extras [GOLD]
12/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i43.tinypic.com/28bbsie.png<-- PRESENTATION Hello everyone , Well i played League of Legends 2 months after beta with this account. Where to start...As you can see it has alot of avatars and Also the Vintage one , Every single Skin has been bought before the new League of legend limited skins sell out , so you will have those special vintage skins ( Load champ screen ). All Those "Skins" are marked with a golden border at the "Presentation" i have made ...
[Selling] (NA) 127 Skins Gold 3 Account - 20 unique rune pages - Over 1,000 Normal wins!
07/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm looking to sell my League account that I've had for about 2.5 years. I've tried selling in the past but didn't get the offers that I wanted, so now I am trying again. This account has: *All champions!!! *20 Unique Rune pages!! All the runes you need for any champ in the current meta. *Gold border from season 2 Solo queue and 3v3 ranked teams! *Gold 3 season 3 rating! *127 Skins (4 legendary, 11 Limited Edition, and Pulsefire Ezreal!) *Account has never been punished on...
WTS Unique BRUMHART/GRACIA / Account Archon / Gold Stull
01/25/2011 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hello WTS On Eu3/Brum/Urzak Server: Barom ring 2/2 all stats 15(fragment of ashtal) and res 8% offer me on pw I have scrol for trade On Gracia Glorious Blode Ring 0/1 SOld