Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

★★★★★ EU ALL Champions | 530 SKINS!!! | Platinum 2 | Platinum Border | ★★★★★ First SL

Discussion on ★★★★★ EU ALL Champions | 530 SKINS!!! | Platinum 2 | Platinum Border | ★★★★★ First SL within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
★★★★★ EU ALL Champions | 530 SKINS!!! | Platinum 2 | Platinum Border | ★★★★★ First SL

Hello guys!
Looking to sell my Platinum 2 account (i can boost it to Diamond V)!!!

I'm a LoL players 3 years now and the last 2 years i'm selling LoL stuff like Skin Codes/Referrals/LoL Accounts!
I'm in need of a large amount of money that why i'm selling my personal account!!!
The Account is at EU servers but i can transfer the account wherever you like for free!!!

It have all the champions and 95% of the skins in the game!!!
It also have 7 Rune pages (i can buy you the max if you need them) and many runes to pick what ever combination you like!!
It was Unranked at Season 2, Gold at Season 3 with all the rewards and Platinum at Season 4 again with all the rewards!!

It have 5 Ward skins but i can get you 2 more if you like someone else at the store!!
It also have many Summoner icons to pick your favorite but if you like one from the store i can buy it for you!
Right now it has 1500 RP and only 3000IP

I'm the owner of the account and i can provide all the details you will ever need to be 100% secure that even someone try to stole it you will get it back with out any problems!!!!
I will post all the images you will need in order to see what this accounts have!
I have an album with my current skins that i will provide to you over skype !

The price i'm looking for it is 500€ (negotiable)
Payment Options :
PayPal Gift and only if the money comes from your PayPal Balance (i have a way to confirm this)

PS : I am currently on vacation as of 2014/12/3 , working off a laptop so any transactions and changes will be done via
the website and paypal !
Please dont try with any of the changing password first scam its pretty obvious, enjoy your day and add me to discuss !
Im normally trading on ********* and *******!