Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gifting Account.

Discussion on Gifting Account. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gifting Account.

So, as tittle says, i want to buy a gifting account with 21/27k RP on it.

Post Prices.

Regards.
Old 12/10/2014, 11:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 130/1/1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 2x 17k Gifting Account 35€ea
12/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hαllo! Icн вιeтe eυcн нιer мeιɴeɴ WнαтѕApp Verläɴɢerυɴɢѕѕ ;erιvce αɴ! Preιѕe
WTB Gifting Account
11/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey yo people! :mofo: I am looking for a gifting account. PM me with what offer you have and maybe we can talk about it ;) I can pay using paysafecard, paypal and banktransfer (IBAN). Got a few terms tough: - I'm not going first. As a former mod on this site and a few positive trades that I have done myself, I think I earned some credibility. 50% before and 50% might be an option, depending on the amount of trades you have done. - We will be doing the whole trade using the forum and...
[Buying] RP Gifting EU NE account
11/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Im looking for a EU NE gifting account with 13-17k RP , it would be better to get it from a trusted user . I can pay only with paysafecard , you can offer here or on skype: cosmilf01.
[Buying] 50kp gifting account or gifting accounts
11/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Just what the title says, 50k rp gifting account or gifting accounts, only trusted, dont wanna get scammed by the fourth time, only by paypal
[Buying] GIFTING ACCOUNT WITH 17k RP
11/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, FOR NA PREFFERED! I really want to buy 2 gifting accounts that have 100 RAFs each, I am willing to pay 40-45$ from paypal. I need it as soon as possible :) Thanks in advance, I guess I will take the lowest offer/best tbm. Add me on skype (iceterror6) or post here!