Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League Acc 115 Champions 179 Skins EUW

Discussion on League Acc 115 Champions 179 Skins EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League Acc 115 Champions 179 Skins EUW

Hey verkaufe meinen lol account.
Er ist nur Silber 5. Habe monatelang nicht mehr gespielt und jetz dachte ich mir ich verkaufe ihn.

Hier könnt ihr meine Skinns sehen:

Am liebsten wäre mir PP aber Paysafe würde auch gehen.

Falls noch fragen offen sind, dann adde mich in skype : bvnmepal90
Daniel V

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League Account 116 champions and 345 skins
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
This is not a joke. I have had it with League. I sink waaay to much money into this game and for what? To look cool. I'm not very good at it and it most of the time it is rage inducing. So first a quick list of the account This Account is NA. All rune pages unlocked, 216 runes, 45 Quints. All champions unlocked. and god.. the skins.... at 345 skins there is so much to list..... I may just list what I don't have ( Note : any champion listed as All does not include No longer Available...
HUGE League account, ALL CHAMPIONS, 203 SKINS, 13 LEGENDARY, LEGACY SKINS
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I've played league for about 1.5-2 years now and I've had some good times. However I'm simply put just tired of people in this game. I'm tired of the way people act, I'm tired of the way people play. And now I feel like I'm done. I'm all used up and I don't want to play it anymore. Therefor I've decided to sell it. As put in the title, I've spent way too much money than I expected on this account. I'm really not going to list it all here. I want to get rid of the account for a fair ammount...
[WTS] EUW League Of Legends Acc LVL 30 86 Champions 59 Skins
03/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling my League Of Legends Account RP Worth over 200€ will sell it for under 100€ check me up Level: 30 Server: EU West 86 Champions only no xerath,no ahri and no Moakai And 59 Skins Thumbs with all Skins i have on this Link: