Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 18 EUW Unverified 23 Win IP boost

Discussion on Level 18 EUW Unverified 23 Win IP boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level 18 EUW Unverified 23 Win IP boost

Level 18 EUW

Price: 2€ Paypal or 1 CS:GO Key

9 Champs:
Ashe , Darius, Garen, Jax, Leblanc, Malphite, Master Yi, Teemo, Warwick

IP/RP: 400 / 15xx

19 Wins IP boost + 4 Win Ip boost if you verify
Old 12/11/2014, 22:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ılıllı [EUW+NA] SneakySmurfs.com|Level 30 unranked accounts|Unverified|11.99€
04/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 47 Replies
If you are looking for a fresh, never used, level 30, unranked League of Legends account, then you have come to the right place! EUW/NA/EUNE/PBE/LAN/LAS/KOREA/RUSSIA/TR/BR Click below for WEBSITE! League of Legends unranked accounts|SneakySmurfs http://i.epvpimg.com/P2keh.png The website contains different packages suited to everyone's budget and liking!
[Selling] 3€ random accounts level 30 (UNVERIFIED EMAIL)
11/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I got tons of accounts level 30 random (what u take depends if u're lucky or not) i will sell 1€ for each one. For example you could get an account with 5 pages of runes or with no pages, but 100% level 30 and unverified. Unverified email means that if u log on the site you can instantly change the email address istantly, u don't need anything Only accept payment on paypal, i can go first with ppl who have 80-100+ TBM's. I don't go first with other people 'cos if i scam you, you can...
[Selling] 5 EUW League of Legends Accounts | Level 30 | Unverified/Verified
08/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone. I am here to sell 5 EUW League of Legends Accounts I have acquired. They are all Level 30 as stated below, some have more and better Skins, etc. One is ranked (Bronze II). I will take any offer on the account(s) of your choice. Once an account is purchased, I will remove it from here. I WILL USE A MIDDLEMAN IF YOU WISH! Account #1: Server: EUW Level: 30 Rank: Unranked Champions: 0 Runes: 2 Pages Skins: Emumu (Collection Score: 520)
WTT Unverified Venus Bower Level 91 at 95% (will be 92)
02/24/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
I have a level 91 at 96% bower unverified on Venus. It'll be 92 soon for sure. It has a 90+5 FB bow, 10D+5 Set FB, with 92+5 chest and legs both FB sitting in storage, along with a 92 wolf, full fur dress, astral stones, reverse return scrolls, tons of items and elixirs in storage, and a bunch of other stuff. It's skilled at 91 Pacheon FF, 91 Fire FF, 80 Light FF, 20 Ice FF, with 40k+ sp. It's a well-farmed and well-known character (though it's not in a guild at the moment, so you can...