Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] [Paypal] Diamond 3 EUW Account

Discussion on [WTS] [Paypal] Diamond 3 EUW Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED

Hey there, I'm selling my smurf account today because I'm quite inactive on the account. The account is placed in Diamond 3 and is for sale.

The account has 8 skins, and they are listed in the pictures down below

Also there are 27 champions on the account

Here are a few screenshots:

Message me on Skype for a price or for any other questions just post down below ^^

My Skype is : LoLslovenia1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
12/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, I'm selling my smurf account today because I'm quite inactive on the account. The account is placed in Diamond 3 and is for sale. The account has 8 skins, and they are listed in the pictures down below Also there are 27 champions on the account Here are a few screenshots: http://i.imgur.com/rmCWItb.jpg
12/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, I'm selling my smurf account today because I'm quite inactive on the account. The account is placed in Diamond 3 and is for sale. The account has 8 skins, and they are listed in the pictures down below Also there are 27 champions on the account Here are a few screenshots: http://i.imgur.com/rmCWItb.jpg
12/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] [EUW] [Diamond Borders] Selling Diamond 1 Account [Paypal]
05/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, after years of playing league of legends i decided to quit the game and sell my account.The account has not recieved any warnings/bans. Here is the list of champions i do not have Here are the skins i owe (50 skins WITH (((judgement kayle)))
[Selling] Diamond I Account on EUW / Triple Diamond. Lots of skins / PayPal Only
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, I would like to sell my Diamond I SoloQ / Diamond 3v3 / Diamond 5v5 account which has 105 skins and 20 rune pages. It also has all of the viable runes unlocked and has several pro players in it's friendlist. It has season 2 gold border in all queues. A name change is also included. Notable skins: - Triumphant Ryze - Pax Sivir - Underworld TF - Bewitching Nidalee