Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Buy Riot Points

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buy Riot Points

Hello there,

Since most of the gifting accounts will get reverted to 0 refs very soon, I'm looking for someone to sell me Riot Points on NA server.
I can pay through Paypal but you will need to prove me that you re trustworthy (meaning high TBM).

Thank you.

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have one account to sell with RP but without reffs .
Have 3690 rp / Gold IV / 10 runes pages
Skins (8): Deadknight Garen, Viridian Kayle, Aether Wing Kayle, Ionia Master Yi, Victorious Morgana, Masked Shaco, Spirit Guard Udyr and Major Ziggs
21 Champions -

Im asking 30e

Old   #3

For 30 euros I can get 5000 RPs from Riot.
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike95570 View Post
Hello there,

Since most of the gifting accounts will get reverted to 0 refs very soon, I'm looking for someone to sell me Riot Points on NA server.
I can pay through Paypal but you will need to prove me that you re trustworthy (meaning high TBM).

Thank you.
Please tell me where you see the info pertaining to most of the gifting accounts being reverted.

Old   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 72
The Black Market: 203/0/0
It's pure speculation. There is a small % where referrals are being removed. Specially in NA. But from that small % to 100% it's absurd to speculate this.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #6

Riot took RP and skins back

Yes you can say that right now they are targeting NA accounts but how long before they start doing the same for EU/OCE/etc. accounts?

I got 3 of 4 gifting accounts that got reverted and I lost the rarest skins of the game because of that. That's why now I'm only interested in buying Riot Points.
Old   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 319/0/0
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/lea...ld-paypal.html
Old   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 102/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike95570 View Post
Hello there,

Thank you.
This is just plain BS rly. Its obvious if you are stacking loads of refs, especially NOW (by now i mean after their deadline for ref redeem which got extended for unknown time), there were bigger chances of getting them removed. Your claim however is just plain speculation.

Oh and tell me, how did you obtain rarest skin in the game NOW? Care to explain? Obviously someone trying to make some freebies around I guess...

Sold over 100k refs myself and over 50 gifting accounts (spent over 200k RP on my own accounts from gifting accounts at NA and EU servers) and not one got banned/stuff removed/reverted. So please, leave this for local forums. Not gonna work where people actually make a living out of it and know every single detail there is about it...