Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHALLENGER/MASTER, PAX TF, CHAMP RIVEN, Triumph ryze, Silver kayle ETC. RARE SKINS

Discussion on CHALLENGER/MASTER, PAX TF, CHAMP RIVEN, Triumph ryze, Silver kayle ETC. RARE SKINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHALLENGER/MASTER, PAX TF, CHAMP RIVEN, Triumph ryze, Silver kayle ETC. RARE SKINS

League of Legends Rank: Diamond

Hi everyone, i used to play competitive LoL but due to uni and RL commitments i've decided to quit playing and sell my main account.

My account has all champions unlocked, roughly 200 skins, 20 runepages, a HUGE selection of runes (will provide proper runes info on request). Come the end of season it will have a CHALLENGER/MASTERS border/profile.

The rare skins on my account include the following:

~ Pax TF
~ Champ Riven
~ Triumphant Ryze
~ Silver Kayle
~ Human Ryze
~ Pax Jax
~ Pax Sivir
~ Riot Singed
~ Riot Nasus
~ Riot Graves
~ Riot Blitz
~ Riot Ward
~ Victorious Janna
~ Victorious Elise
~ Victiorious Season 4 skin
~ All 34 re-released limited skins (kitty kat/pumpkin fiddle/all star akali/striker ez ETC)
~ Roughly 200 skins in total

The account also has some rare summoner icons including Season 2 platinum, santa baron (and all the other christmas icons from the same event), all the 2012 Halloween icons, most recent event icons, season 3 plat and many more

Taking offers on this account, Message me on skype rezcon12
Beware I am currently on vacation thats why i have the time to sell this !
Im operating on a laptop without the game downloaded so i cant provide screenshares however i can provide lolking links etc !!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHALLENGER/MASTER, PAX TF, CHAMP RIVEN, Triumph ryze, Silver kayle ETC. RARE SKINS
12/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Diamond Hi everyone, i used to play competitive LoL but due to uni and RL commitments i've decided to quit playing and sell my main account. My account has all champions unlocked, roughly 200 skins, 20 runepages, a HUGE selection of runes (will provide proper runes info on request). Come the end of season it will have a CHALLENGER/MASTERS border/profile. The rare skins on my account include the following: ~ Pax TF ~ Champ Riven
[Selling] Triumphant Ryze champ riven champ thresh silver Kayle pax jax riot singed pax sivir
01/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, fellow Pvpers today I am selling my main account on League Of Legends. This accounts ranking is currently Gold Five. Details Every Champion 143 skins including very rare ones. ( silver Kayle, championship thresh and riven, triumphant Ryze, riot singed and also pax jax) if I left some out you can view them in the picture section 3 rune pages Good amount of runes can purchase more with ip. Has all harrowing and showdown showdown icons and also a gold Icon with border and also has...
[Selling] Rare acc gold v ( champ riven thresh silver Kayle pax jax pax sivir riot singed Pf ez
Hello, fellow pvpers today I am selling my main account on League Of Legends. This accounts ranking is currently Gold Five. Details Every Champion 143 skins including very rare ones. ( silver Kayle, championship thresh and riven, triumphant Ryze, riot singed and also pax jax) if I left some out you can view them in the picture section 3 rune pages Good amount of runes can purchase more with ip. Has all harrowing and showdown showdown icons and also a gold Icon with border and also has...
[Selling] Rare acc gold v ( champ riven thresh silver Kayle pax jax pax sivir riot singed Pf ez
Made 2 threads in accident sorry please close
[Selling] [NA] Silver I Account - S2 Gold -[Pirate Ryze/Champ. Riven/Silver Kayle,..etc]-
07/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SOLD