Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

----[FREE]----[NA/LAN] ELO BOOST/RANKED WINS FOR VOUCHES!

Discussion on ----[FREE]----[NA/LAN] ELO BOOST/RANKED WINS FOR VOUCHES! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
----[FREE]----[NA/LAN] ELO BOOST/RANKED WINS FOR VOUCHES!

[size=x-large]PM ME FOR SKYPE NA/LAN ONLY PLEASE
[/size]
Looking to simply get some vouches during the preseason for when I want to eloboost for this site. Providing free elo boost to anyone lower than plat absolutely for free.

If you have nothing nice to say please don't post, or i'll immediately report the post for an Admin to see. League acounts are very easily recovered by the original owner, I have no desire of taking control of your accounts.

PM me, Will setup a signup thing and tidy up thread soon. I'll give you my skype and stuff.

[size=medium]did a boost for a new account past 5 hours. 10/0 preseason promo games

this is an acc i boosted from Bronze 3.

[size=medium]this is boost i did today for free. Forum user bought clean unranked, and had me do the promotional games.[/size]

boost i did a lil bit ago.

Have been playing since season 1 2010, Peak ELO was season 2 Diamond 3. Season 3 ended at Diamond 1.

You guys should ahve nothing to worry about, You will be able to monitor the games that I play, and recovering a league account to your original email takes a couple seconds... I just need a chance for some vouches...

[size=x-large]Boosts so far:[/size]
Old 12/05/2014, 17:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on skype. I can vouch
Old 12/05/2014, 17:41   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

edgars.narjevskis skp