Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUNE] Cheapest Account (Looking for offers)

Discussion on [EUNE] Cheapest Account (Looking for offers) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUNE] Cheapest Account (Looking for offers)

Hello im looking for a cheap account in EUNE Server ..

I would like the account to have this details:

- Unranked
- Atleast 50k IP.
- 400 or more RP
- 0 Champs
- 0 Skins
- AD/AP Runes (Also can have no runes)
- If its possible custom summoner name will be good also

I will want offers from all unranked shops.. The best offer will win my money xaxa
Old 12/04/2014, 16:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 189/0/8
Check out my signature!
Old 12/04/2014, 16:57   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 244/2/5
Hey,

Take a look at my SIgnature , I may have something for you
Old 12/04/2014, 18:25   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

5eu

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PLAT IV ACCOUNT EUNE, with rare skins (PAX TF,K-9 Nasus,Grey WW,etc.), need offers
12/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, all. I made a post like this before, but this is an updated one.:) I am selling an Account with a PAX TF skin and a plat rating on EUNE, looking for offers, first offer with 80+ euros will sell to. Account ranked info : Season 3 = Platinum Season 4 = Plat 4 0 LP (Currently) Runes & Rune pages : 17 and lot's of runes. Account is currently chat restricted for 300 games, (first chat restriction on account.) Icons : Most icons are owned. Champions owned : 115
[Selling] Any Offers, Trade - Platinum IV account-HighMMR| EUNE | 40 Champs| 34 Skins
11/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my League of Legends account. The price is completely negotiable, it might be an incredible deal. I'm also willing to listen to any trade deals. Add me on Skype: dakyca123 It has achieved the following rank in the season 4: Platinum IV The MMR is supposed to be around Diamond 5, so LP gain is 23-26. The account has the following champions: Alistar
[Selling] EUNE plat V account ,[ Cheap] looking for offers
09/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello i looking to sell my eune plat v account 12 champs missing ,9 rune pages , 63 skins ,price is cheap looking for offers , add me free to skype , i can screenshare or let u log in to check account if u want to buy , and offer me cheap not high price like 50 euros 40 euros ,looking for 20-25 euros cause i need RP on my euw account or Refferals ! giving all datas info of account too :) Thanks ! Best Regards Pvpers
[Buying] Cheapest EUW/EUNE account basic runes
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for cheapest account You can offer for me. Need basic runes.
[Trading] [H] league of legends silver 1 eune and plat iv account..[W] dota 2 items/offers..
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Plat iv has.. the new icon's... 84 champ.. 6 rp's... Skins (dyna ahri....Alistar,//annie,//sexy caitlin...//frosted ez//tristana//katarina//kayle//butterfly kog//bewitching nidalee//ghost nocturne//varus///and more i can specify which ones from scype or steam... Silver 1 east. Account has 40 champ's...4 skin's (Chained alistar,JUDGMENT KAYLE,midnight ahri,riot tristana) in addition account has 9 rune page's 7 filled.....Also you can transfer it free in west,and oceania.. Looking for dota 2...