Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Account // Challenger border // Rare Skins // Good price

Discussion on Challenger Account // Challenger border // Rare Skins // Good price within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Challenger Account // Challenger border // Rare Skins // Good price

Hello, I'm quitting League of Legends for good and I want to sell my main account.

The account was Challenger at season 4 in both soloQ and 3vs3 so it has the loading challenger border for all the maps and the challenger border at the profile.

Screen shot of the account below:

I recently transfered the account to EUW so currently it is D5 with Challenger mmr (and obviously all the challenger borders).

The account has 90+ champions, 20 rune pages with all the runes that you need and 37 skins (including some very rare and valuable skins like Championship Thresh, Championship Shyvanna, Spirit Guard Udyr, Riot Kayle, Riot Graves, and much more!)

Screen shot of the skins below:

The account is currently at EUW but you can transfer it to any server and keep the Challenger borders and the challenger MMR there!
The account comes with the original email and all my RPs purchases details, you will be 100% safe I was the only owner of this account and have all the info that you need to make it yours!
The price that I am looking for is only: 150 euros
I accept paypal, western union, paysafecard, moneygram as payment methods.

Any more questions feel free to add me at skype: jacki.king3
Old 12/04/2014, 00:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You weren't Challenger last season thought.
Old 12/04/2014, 00:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next lvl Booster View Post
You weren't Challenger last season thought.
Yes I was, challenger at soloQ and 3vs3.
Why would you come here and say I wasn't when you don't even know me?
Old 12/04/2014, 00:44   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well dude, when you took your screen to show the skin, we can see your name at the right, on the top of the page, i op.gg it, and no it seems like you weren't, unless they are wrong.
Old 12/04/2014, 00:59   #5

Thanks for letting me know the ing was there.
And yea op.gg is wrong for some reason.

Tags
challenger border account