Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading Or Selling Challenger Account eune for Unranked or low elo acc Read the desc

Discussion on Trading Or Selling Challenger Account eune for Unranked or low elo acc Read the desc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading Or Selling Challenger Account eune for Unranked or low elo acc Read the desc

My Account is Challenger in Eune Has around 80 skin around 90 champ 5 rune page with some good runes

What i Want : Unranked Acc or Low Elo one Which Has RP or Alot of Skins i mean which worth to trade Hope it wil be with the orginal email on eu east

Why i wanna trade ? Because i was playing so bad lately so i wanna start from the bottom once again

UR TBM : Couldnt report because no permuim and my previous tbm all is postive u can + im going first if ur trusted thanks

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Selling or Trading PBE account for Unranked 30L in EUNE.
11/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello community, I'm willing to sell/trade my registered from 2012 PBE account for an unranked account on EUNE or cash via Paypal.Since I don't have the client downloaded,I logged in via the PBE site to give you the proofs.Also the account has not a verified email,you can change the current one and verify the new one instantly as you purchase the account. http://puu.sh/cX2wr/b5cc241167.jpg You can add me on skype: tzeik11
[Trading] Diamond 5 for fresh Unranked account. Also selling challenger 400 lp
10/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
My skype is akasha.kelsick1 would prefer the unranked account to have atleast 50 champions.
[Selling] SELLING LVL 30 EUNE UNRANKED ACCOUNT
10/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Basic AD and AP Runes and a few champs on it! 0 ranked games played 10€ PSC is ok i think
Selling EUNE challenger-diamond 1 account
02/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi Selling a diamond 1 75 pnts account (dropped from challenger) in EUNE server * 15+ rune pages * ~15k IP * little RP * 76 champions * many skins (some are limited too but nothing special like PAX) * It has its own email
[Selling] Selling EUNE account 30lvl UNRANked ! much champs
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling eune account 30lvl unranked , champs , one skin bom bom blitz.. add skype : djolesrce