Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP!!!! 3 vs 3 challenger team server TR

Discussion on CHEAP!!!! 3 vs 3 challenger team server TR within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP!!!! 3 vs 3 challenger team server TR

i sell my challenger 3vs3 team for skins.
you can choose team for pulsfire ez skin or second option is for the 1350 riot points jarvan skin and the 1350 riot points pantheon skin.
Old 12/02/2014, 00:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
You trade the team for one of those skins?

Tags
3vs3, challenger, skin, team, trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Team Slots+10 Wins] [5v5/3v3] [Diamond/Master/Challenger] [Cheap]
09/21/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Sup, we're selling team slots along with 10 ranked wins. We don't have much slots anymore, most of them were sold at allegro (it's like ebay in our country). Also, there is not much time to the end of season so we lowered the price as much as it's possible. It works like elo-boosting, if you buy you have to send us your accdata so we play the 10 wins in the team on your account, this way it's a lot faster. We're capable of doing max. 1 order per day! Payment is only PaySafeCard, or if...
[Selling] Challenger Team, Cheap
06/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, i want to sell a Challenger team, which i and my friends played up. It Took 1 month to play it to challenger and we reached it. The Price is 65€ (really cheap in my opinion). Skype: ExiledKyu Going first for 50+ Member
Challenger 3v3 Team WTS Tier Boosts/Challenger Slots/Diamond IV Team/Lessons
07/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Season 2 Diamond/Season 3 Challenger team (3v3's) looking for work! Will provide proof upon request. Rates Bronze Tier - $20/tier (+$15 Silver Promotion) Silver Tier - $30/tier (+$25 Gold Promotion) Gold Tier - $40/tier (+$35 Platinum Promotion) Platinum Tier - $50/tier (+$45 for Diamond Promotion) Diamond Tier - We'll talk.
[Selling] Challenger 5v5 Team CHEAP
06/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I'm selling Challenger 5v5 Team which exists on EUNE(actually it's diamond I, but tomorrow it will be Challenger 99%). We are selling only whole team, no slots(but I think we can do it with proper price) I don't want much money for the team, it's discussable. :) Not going first(for whole team), can go first for slot. :) Skype: plastus.restore
[Selling] SLOT CHALLENGER (team 3v) Or COmplete Team Diam or Challenger ! (So 10 slots free)
06/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As it said on the title, me and my teammates want to sell our services on 3v3 Team ranked. SLots and Team are on EUW only. We can sell slots : 1 slot Challenger: (Wisp in private message) 2 slots Challenger: (Wisp in private message) 3 slots Challenger: (Wisp in private message)