Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Master Account and BoL Account [ NA ] [ Wrong Skype ]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Master Account and BoL Account [ NA ] [ Wrong Skype ]

Hello
Im selling Master Tier border soloqueue account,
Decayed to diamond1 has 80 Champs and 12 Full rune pages.
about 40 skins and 12000 IP

Im also selling BoL account
Paid scripts :
Evadee
Sidas autocarry
Yasuo Windwalker
Divine Awareness

I can also give you collection of every champion scripts.. i only use few but if you need it I can give you too.

my skype is jordyybabyy14
NOT jordyybabyy1

Bump.

Also selling Diamond border Diamond 2 account
90 champs 12 rune pages 17 skins. 150$

Old 12/01/2014, 18:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Added

« Account EUW - Gold I | EUNE gold 4 account »

Similar Threads
selling master account (season 4 master, still master now)
11/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling Master account! You got the awesome border from Season 4 with rewards with 90% of all champs owned! 20k IP and tons of skins! Every game you will be treated like a god. You better be decent if you plan to play on this account because if you own anyone, its because you're a master. Easy way to get out of EloHell without that costy boosting price and also you get that prestige of being Master! Asking price: 700$! Serious replies only. Only posting this once. To be honest, don't...
[S]uche S4 League Combi Master 36 Account [B]iete S4 Account
04/12/2013 - S4 League Trading - 4 Replies
Hey! Ich suche einen Account der Combi Master Level 36 ist! Das Level von dem Account ist egal! Ich will nur Combi Master Level 36 haben :) Gebe: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/s4-league-trading/2525809-t-ausche-oder-v-erkaufe-s4-account.html#post22095732 Skype: x3ReDoX
Selling Geared ASMOS account [Also Guildwars2 Ready Master Account]
09/10/2011 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
PLEASE PM ME ABOUT ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL ABOUT THE ACCOUNTS! OVERVIEW: BUY BOTH ACCOUNTS AND I WILL SELL FOR 1000 IN TOTAL! In this thread I am selling Two Aion accounts, My main account and my Secondary Account, I am looking for 800 Dollars for my Main account, and about 550 dollars for my Secondary Account, if you are interested in purchasing both accounts i will sell them for a Total of 1000 dollars ...
[Versteigere]WarRock Account **CLANMASTER** [Billigster Clan Master Account EVER]
03/12/2011 - WarRock Trading - 20 Replies
Hallo Elitepvpers Ich wollte mal Meinen WR Acc Lv. 14 Versteigern! Specials: Er ist CLANMASTER! Das heisst Ihr könnt euch mit Diesem Account auf Eure Main Accounts Einen Clan machen.. Oder den Clan auf Euch machen also das Ihr Master seit... Der Account ist Lv. 14 Besitzt 1.7k Dinar und die Standard Waffen! Der Account ist eh Nur Wegen Dem Clan was Wert! Also der Startpreis Liegt bei 70 Elitegold!Geboten wird Bitte in 5 Elitegold Schritten Spam Wird reported Falls einer Sofort kauf Machen Will...