Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creating your refaccounts

Discussion on Creating your refaccounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 805/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,392
Creating your refaccounts

Hey some people have no working account creator couse of captcha change
or didnt want pay 20 Euro for one time 100 refs

I create you your accounts over your reflink

50 Accounts = 1,50 Euro
100 Accounts = 2,50 Euro
150 Accounts = 3,50 Euro

I take :

-E*Gold (1 Euro = 60 EGOld)
-PSC
-PayPal
-Moneybookers
-Doing refs for me
Old 11/29/2014, 19:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Smart way to cover your own capatchas costs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Creating a Lib
09/01/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
I'm trying to create a lib to add functions to the game But when I run the core, on the autorun.log it shows ./libgame2.so: unsupported file layout If anyone could send me a shell script or something to compile it, I would appreciate I'm using vrunner to add the LD_32_PRELOAD Thanks
(HELP)Creating bot
06/02/2013 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies
I want to create a bot like kbot,ibot but i dont know how can i start it,its hard to create one? i dont want pixelbots,but real bot.. where can i start it? thanks for all!
Creating a C++ GUI
06/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
First of all, sorry to bother putting up a wasteful post. I have searched google for creating a C++ GUI but everything ends up going to creating multi-threading for a process. Maybe I just am not using the correct search terms but I have run out of narrowing keywords and anything too specific gives me no results. Through reading most articles a few articles in the MSDN library, I found nothing useful that could help me. I did learn that I could use C# for this task, but I really want to...
Creating Lag
02/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I wanna know how do you create lag for yourself in conquer, besides downloading some programme? LAg can be used in TG to leevel yourself hella crazy. Help please?
new bot creating by me
08/09/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 58 Replies
this bot will hunt items, and wen the inventry is full, it will go threw each item and check it for +1 and supers elites etc, and drop any crap items, u have options like,exit on good item, keep on hunting, teleport with scroll etc. BUT its still under development :)