Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum 5 account - ONLY 10 EURO

Discussion on Platinum 5 account - ONLY 10 EURO within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum 5 account - ONLY 10 EURO

I'm selling my Platinum 5 account that has plat rewards from season 2014.

It has about 50 lp and has 20+ lp gain per game. It has about 50 champions and one skin.

Lowest offer i can accept is 10 euros. I accept PayPal payment by gift (family&friends).
Server is EUNE.

LG

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Account Platinum 5, 37 skins - 30 Euro
11/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my account first come first served. For any further info add me on Skype.
[Selling] Cheap platinum EUNE account(50 euro - lots of skins good mmr , check it)
12/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys , as the title says i am selling my league of legends account with the original email adress the account has the following: Division ,League:Platinum 4(good mmr you win like 30 lp per win and lose like 15) The account has the platinum boarder along with the rewards of platinum The account has various loading pictures from like 2 years and 1 year ago which are now legacy pictures (from hallowen , christmas , easter) 3 Pages of runes(best for ad , ap and tanky jungler) 84...
[Selling] WTS PLATINUM V ACCOUNT [ 25 euro PSC ] EUW
11/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
platinum V EUW 85 Champs 5 rune pages 29 skins wellcome email + riot support ticket accepting PSC/UKASH
[Selling] PLATINUM IV account 80 euro
08/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello i am selling platinum IV account 80 euro its got 80 champ and 6 rune pages 60 skins. i got all informations about this account and the original. accept only paypal or elitegold accept mm skype : mikeeman123 Fnatic Divine - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends
[Selling] [EUW] Account Platinum 1 90 Champ 32 Skin 50 EURO!
07/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
For more information contact me at skype "Vayne981" i'll share you screen and show you everything.I'm not giving account first. Money, then Account. VIA PAYPAL ONLY*** Price 50 Euro. ______________________________________ If you want we can do 25 Euro first then i give you account. Afterwards you give me rest 25 euro.