Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 3 account for 10e paysafecard

Discussion on Plat 3 account for 10e paysafecard within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 3 account for 10e paysafecard

Hello,
Well Warlords are here and im quiting with LoL.
Im selling my account for a good price.

So what im selling :

EuNe lvl 30 account

Platinum 3 75IP - never banned, warned

27 Champions

Skins: Project: Yasuo, Dreadknight Garen, Nightblade Irelia, SKT T1 Jax,
Assassin Master Yi, Victorious Morgana, Dragonslayer Pantheon, Riot Girl Tristana, Medieval Twitch (50 rafs), Grey Warwick, Feral Warwick

Full AD,AP,Armor runes
Many icons, Platinum Border

219RP , 1500 IP

Price is 10eur paysafecard

I would really appreciate serious offers and not scammers. Thanks!

Send me a message here or skype d.marushchak (darth vader icon)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW PLAT V ACCOUNT FOR 20 € PAYSAFECARD
10/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Payment first. If you want proof that the account is real, i can send you a picture of it or share screen on skype. SKYPE: JM9wow Im original owner of the account. Account has never been banned. 86 CHAMPS AND 62 SKINS Current elo: Platinium V Skin list: Glacial Olaf, Brolaf, Viscero Xin Zhao, Bandito Fiddlesticks, Riot Kayle, Samurai Yi, Unchained Alistar, Infernal Alistar, Matador Alistar, Tribal Ryze, Pirate Ryze, Divine Soraka, Hyena Warwick, Grey Warwick, Riot Girl Tristana,...
[Buying] Gold-Plat Account with PayPal or Paysafecard
09/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello, I want to buy a Gold-Plat Account. The Account should have 5-8 Runepages (filled) Jungle, ADC, APC, Tank, etc. and 80+ champions. I prefer accounts with all adcs. I pay up to 100eur PayPal.
[Selling] League of Legends Account Plat 5 / Paysafecard only!
07/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Ich verkaufe meinen LoL-Account mit Plat 5 Status. Dieser ist während seiner gesamten Laufbahn nie negativ aufgefallen, auch wurde mit den Mitspielern auf eine gepflogene Art und Weise kommuniziert. Der Handel wird zur Sicherheit beider Parteien über einen vertrauenswürdigen Mittelmann ablaufen, den ich momentan suche. Summoner Icons http://i.epvpimg.com/S7Zwg.png Champions http://i.epvpimg.com/GldPd.jpg
[Selling] EUW Plat V Account for 50e paysafecard or CSGO skins
07/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
PAYMENT FIRST And no, i wont let you take a look at the account, if you want me to prove account is real i can share screen or skype on take a screen shot of the account. If you are interested, add me on skype: ghettojeesus LoL account is currently Plat V, 84 Champions, 35 Skins and 16k RP Champions that account doesnt have: Ahri, Akali, Anivia, Brand, Cassiopeia, Darius, Diana, Galio, Heimerdinger, Jarvan IV, Kennen, LeBlanc, Lissandra, Lulu, Malzahar, Maokai, Mordekaiser, Nautilus,...
[Selling] Euw account with 100 skins! (PLAT S3 now GOLD) FOR PAYSAFECARD
06/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies