Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FREE boosts for bronze (EUW, EUNE)

Discussion on FREE boosts for bronze (EUW, EUNE) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FREE boosts for bronze (EUW, EUNE)

master league player on euw. feel like stomping some bronze players for teh lulz. pref bronze 5, add me on skype - joshgr123

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Boosts in Bronze
10/22/2014 - Freebies - 2 Replies
Hey :) Im offering free Boosts in Bronze on the EUW Server, Im a experienced player and I main the ADC and the Mid role. Requirements are some ADCs and a good runepage maybe :) Feel free to skype me: [email protected]
[EUW][EUNE]Free bronze 5-4 boosts
07/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Not sure if i can post a link to another forum, but if the mods feels like it, delete it -> Here you can checks my previous boosts -> http://www.**********/lol-boosting-team-sales/1668 633-euw-eune-cheap-bronze-plat-elo-boosting.html Otherwise, I'm booster and i did boost here as you can i see, and i figured that i never had someone bronze 5 to boost, so i want to try it out and have some fun with a friend ^_^ I'm offering free boosts to bronze 5-4 accounts, post here beforehand and contact...
[Selling] EUNE/EUWE boosts to bronze/silver/gold cheapest price on the market
07/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
about me : im plat v player selling boosts for cheapest it can get because i just want to have fun playing in the lower elo but i climb so fast i thought why not benefit others instead of making smurfs over and over again proof: http://i.imgur.com/hL7ZjRV.jpg
[Selling] N.A Free BRONZE BOOSTS!!!
04/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey everyone I am a DIAMOND V MAIN offering free boosts in bronze for some rep/vouches. If you have anything bronze I will boost you a full division for a +1 tbm and a vouch in my thread afterwards! I will provide proof of my main account via teambuilder or screenshare if you like. If you're interested please add arena_carries to skype http://s16.postimg.org/42czf0al1/diamond.png
Free Boosts for Bronze!
02/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys. I'm bored so I'll be giving out FREE BOOSTS to bronze leaguers all this week. (NA server only. Sorry!) Add me on skype: Still.Boosting Link to my old boosting thread.