Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Gold 1 (Plat S4 Rewards) / 68 champion / 13 Skins ( Medieval Twitch )

Discussion on EUW Gold 1 (Plat S4 Rewards) / 68 champion / 13 Skins ( Medieval Twitch ) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Gold 1 (Plat S4 Rewards) / 68 champion / 13 Skins(0.80€per skin)/ Medieval Twitch

Hi

I want to sell my Level 30 LoL Account on EUW.
The Account is Gold1 in soloq with Platinium Season 4 rewards
The account doesnt come with the original email , it's my private and working email so i cant give it but you can change the email to yours tho

Since i'm a 0/0/0 guy , We gonna use a trusted middleman to make the deal

Account

It got 95 Champions, 80 Skins and 2.2k ip left.

Here a gallery of my skins,

RUNES

40 € or Leave me your offer in this thread or Private message
You can also contact me through skype salb1337

Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat V account with many skins ( Medieval Twitch, Riot Singed/Nasus,PAX Jax )
09/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
sold
[Selling] EU:NE plat 5, 71chemp, 50 skins(medieval twitch,grey ww etc)
05/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
so i am selling this awesome acc. has 5 rune pages +16 icons gold border from s 3 etc. chemps,runes,icons etc: http://www.bildites.lv/images/lidjjohglxw12kj26rl. jpg skins: http://www.bildites.lv/images/q7zi80pd5r7ibl1hage4 .jpg the reason why i am selling is that i have another gold account which i am currently playing with, leave offers in pm,thanks. bump
[Selling] LoL Account with 103 skins Plat s3/ Gold 2 s4 LOT OF RARE SKINS MEDIEVAL TWITCH
04/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS my LoL account,actually gold 3 75lp, platinum s3. EUW It has 103 skins,most of them are really rare (View image: Cattura LOL (2)) including Medieval Twitch, Riot Graves, Harrowing skins from s1 to s3 and much more. 6 rune pages and almost every champ The minimum offer is 100 euro. Contact me on skype: crappygenious bump
[Selling] [NA] Plat 2k RP+13kIP+500IP Booster+28 skins(medieval twitch)+101 Champs&MORE
08/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling this account because I am going to college and I wanna focus on school. PM me and offer REASONABLE prices. account has: Plat Rating Gold Ranked Team 2k RP 13k IP 570~ IP Boosts 28 Skins includding medieval twitch and more 101 Champions (Can buy any champ u want because of IP Boosts)
[NA] Plat 2k RP+13kIP+500IP Booster+28 skins(medieval twitch)+101 Champs&MORE
08/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling this account because I am going to college and I wanna focus on school. PM me and offer REASONABLE prices. account has: Plat Rating Gold Ranked Team 2k RP 13k IP 570~ IP Boosts 28 Skins includding medieval twitch and more 101 Champions (Can buy any champ u want because of IP Boosts)