Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 2 looking for boosting company

Discussion on Diamond 2 looking for boosting company within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 2 looking for boosting company

I'm currently diamond 2 and climbing up to master on the LAS server and I'm looking for a boosting company to work with. I can also work on the BR server since the ping is exactly the same from where I am. Let me know any info you need, I've already done boosts but free and for friends so I've never worked with a company before.
Old 11/26/2014, 05:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 116/0/0
Add me on skype: walorus153

What servers can you boost on besides BR/LAS?
Old 11/26/2014, 15:22   #3

elite*gold: 0
Added. I can try and do LAN too. I need to test my ping there first.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Diamond 1 Player Looking for boosting company
11/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Been trying to get into those big Elo boosting sites but no luck so I thought I'd post here as well. I've lost motivation to climb the ladder more so I'm thinking the best use of my skill in league is to boost for some money. I play on NA server and I have peaked masters. I can play all roles except jungle.
Diamond I EuNe looking for boosting company.
08/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
^topic waiting to be contected.
Diamond Player looking for elo boosting company
10/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I am a diamond player in NA , i would like to work for a elo boosting company or work together with someone , who has much orders, Since it is hard to start up a elo boosting service on your own and make it popular etc reply here or add me on skype (dr.carry12345), if you are interested dr.carry12345 thanks
Diamond Player looking for elo boosting company
10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I am a diamond player in NA , i would like to work for a elo boosting company or work together with someone , who has much orders, Since it is hard to start up a elo boosting service on your own and make it popular etc reply here or add me on skype (dr.carry12345), if you are interested dr.carry12345 thanks
Diamond 1 player Looking for elo boosting company
07/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I am a diamond 1 player in euw , since i have much free time and i know im talented at this game , i would like to work for a elo boosting company or work together with someone , who has much orders, Since it is hard to start up a elo boosting service on your own and make it popular etc Private message me or reply here , if you are intrested thanks