Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING EUW D1 Account Season3 Challenger

Discussion on SELLING EUW D1 Account Season3 Challenger within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
SELLING EUW D1 Account Season3 Challenger

SELLING EUW Diamond 1 Account season3 Challenger and diamond icon s5!!!

Diamond Border in the loading screen and Challenger Icon from season 2 + Diamond Border on the Profile

Hey Guys, im tired of the game and i want to sell this account which was created in season2.
The account was top 10 in season 3 and at 800lp

imgur.com/a/xw7Sr

The account has 19 Runepages with almost every Rune and a lot of skins (50 ish skins~) you will get to play vs a lot of famous high elo player because the mmr is really high.

SO if you are interested then leave your Skype here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SELLING EUW MASTER TIER ACCOUNT season3 Challenger
01/10/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
SELLING EUW MASTER TIER ACCOUNT season3 Challenger Challenger Border in the loading screen and Challenger Icon + Challenger Border on the Profile Hey Guys, im tired of the game and i want to sell this account which was created in season2. The account was top 10 in season 3 and at 800lp last weeks and now its in Master Tier and i want to Sell it here are a few screenshots : imgur.com/a/qWUpI The account has 19 Runepages with almost every Rune and a lot of skins you will get to play...
SELLING NA SEASON4 DIAMOND3 / SEASON3 DIAMOND1 / SEASON2 TRIPLE PLAT ACCOUNT!
08/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I am selling my account. Skype "aymynameisray" or PM me for offers NA 0 Refund left ELO Season 1: Silver
SELLING NA SEASON3 DIAMOND4 / SEASON2 TRIPLE PLAT ACCOUNT!
02/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling my account. Skype "aymynameisray" or PM me for offers NA 0 Refund left ELO Season 2: Triple Plat
[Selling] Selling Challenger LoL account all champs challenger border/ for 900m rsgp EOC
11/16/2013 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Skype jimmy-1171 i will not go first, either you go first or we use a trusted middle man.
SELLING season3 diamond4 / season2 triple plat account NA!
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling my account. Skype "aymynameisray" or PM me for offers NA 0 Refund left ELO Season 2: Triple Plat