Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

★ Premium Mystery Gifting Accounts ★ With Email ★

Discussion on ★ Premium Mystery Gifting Accounts ★ With Email ★ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 02/18/2015, 23:28   #91 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Acc I purchased got banned too, he didn't answer me on Skype aswell, gonna contact my credit card company
Old 02/19/2015, 00:20   #92 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Poor guy and especially people who got accounts banned, that reputation is gona be f*cked up now. Unless he answers. However buying gifts (especially mystery skins and icons) with RAF account is almost guaranteed ban.
Old 02/19/2015, 00:44   #93 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well honestly I think the people who are selling Gift Accounts should change their business model. It is a known fact these types of accounts are at a very high chance of bans once it swaps to a new owner. You choosing to sell a regular 100 REF botted account for more than 30 EUROS might seem good to you but in the end the clients are at a very great risk of ban and you will take a hit to reputation.

My suggestion is selling the Gift Accounts at 5 - 10 EUROS that way it will absolve most of the peoples outrages you have now, and rightfully so as they paid quite a bit for the risk they took. So if they do in fact get banned in the future it didn't cost them that much and they don't feel robbed as stated. Also put in your disclaimer emphasizing on a high ban rate as well.

Hope you reform and many others that are doing the same to this service so there will be no more backlash such as you have now.

Regards,
TP7
Old 02/19/2015, 01:00   #94 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 338/1/0
just to let you know you are wrong...
riot dont give a f*** about old raf rewards anymore
they do about botted accs and obviously if your gifting acc was banned it was botted to 15
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2015, 01:43   #95 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYourSmurf View Post
just to let you know you are wrong...
riot dont give a f*** about old raf rewards anymore
they do about botted accs and obviously if your gifting acc was banned it was botted to 15
Are you serious?
Did you forget when they announced they were taking action against botted RAF and then a month later people were getting emails. Promptly days after RP purged and banned from RAF. This was the beginning of the end of RAF services not even that long ago. Plus your statement is contradicting itself, if you've done RAF service you have bots period. That's all it takes for it to possibility flag.
Old 02/19/2015, 02:03   #96 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you are just ****... you said it yourself banned from RAF and only from RAF they did not ban whole account.
you have no idea what you are talking about so plz don't spread false info. go ask riot support first about your banned acc and they will tell you it was botted and probably they won't even mention that you abused old raf cuz they don't care anymore about it ?!
hello we have new raf rewards why should we care about old abused rafs, they can't get it anymore - this is how riot thinks
Old 02/19/2015, 02:18   #97 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYourSmurf View Post
you are just ****... you said it yourself banned from RAF and only from RAF they did not ban whole account.
you have no idea what you are talking about so plz don't spread false info. go ask riot support first about your banned acc and they will tell you it was botted and probably they won't even mention that you abused old raf cuz they don't care anymore about it ?!
hello we have new raf rewards why should we care about old abused rafs, they can't get it anymore - this is how riot thinks
**** this kid is mad LOL, calm down we're having a civilized discussion don't have to degenerate it to your thug life babble. You're not thinking of Riots new countermeasure, they will ban an entire botted account.

Like I said before you started facerolling your keyboard, this is a new system to counter this abuse so not everyone is going to get banned but it is apparent.

Stay happy,
TP7
Old 02/19/2015, 02:42   #98 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

and now you just have admitted it's about botted accounts that get banned
sry but that "kido" tested is and wrote to support etc. and I have actions behind my words but w/e dude you just confirmed my statement and that you were wrong about old raf abusers getting account ban. plz next time get more info and don't just spam all gift accs will get banned or so cuz not all giftings accs were leveled by bots. get yourself lvl 1 gift acc and I bet it won't be smashed by riot's banhammer
Old 02/19/2015, 13:51   #99 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 724
Received Thanks: 3,319
An active thread has to remain open. Please don't close it again.
Old 02/20/2015, 09:14   #100 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Yeah my account got banned to I had like 9k RP left on it cause I didn't wanna spent it all at once (dj sona and stuff) I contacted the guy over the skype he didn't respond at me.
Old 02/21/2015, 11:08   #101 Trade Status: Verified(?)

DO NOT USE! This guy is a scammer! He gave me an account that was banned. I never even got to log into it and he refused to give me a refund.I understand if I spend the RP but I never even logged in! The account was banned for 'Hello Summoner,

Your account was banned due to the use of malicious 3rd party programs or modifications to your League of Legends client'
Old 02/25/2015, 20:05   #102 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Bumping for info
Old 04/14/2015, 16:41   #103 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4MP View Post
Bumping for info
I can confirm that skins that where gifted where deleted from my account.